Community post

Question

Reading too much into symptoms - Never amounts to anything!

Anyone else fed up with thinking you have symptoms and thinking you could be in with a shout, and then never getting a BFP? Just going to stop reading into every stomach cramp, every headache, every time i feel tired, every time my boobs are sore and just let it go!

5 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

Yes! I feel exactly the same way. It kinda sucks that pms symptoms are pretty much the same as pregnancy symptoms. It makes you crazy during the two week wait.

11 years ago

I totally agree but how do u stop symptom spotting.....
Ive tried & always end up doing it...
wondering is that twing implantation...
is my bood sore.. ill poke it & c... of course its sore... i just poked it!!!!!
SO sick of this ttc s@!t......
month after month of the dreaded which showing up...
after experiencing all 70 symptoms on the list of early symptoms on this site
pleases someone tell me how in gods name am i going to keep myself sane????!!!!

11 years ago

I agree. Think I'm totally out this month. I've been looking into every single symptom even after telling myself that I wouldn't do it anymore. Total fail. 16dpo and BBT dropped really far and took a test. It came out BFN! of course. Had spotting but it totally stopped last night, even BDed no problem... totally clear!

Ugh whatev. I'm totally done with two week waiting. Won't be doing that anymore after this!!!!!
*Dear God please help these ladies with conceiving and me too.*

.;'*';.Babydust.;'*';.
xx

User image

11 years ago

I feel the same way!!!

Boy- 12/03 Girl- 09/06 Girl- 12/09 12/22/09-03/24/10 TL: 12/22/09 TR: 11/16/11 TTC #4: 01/2012 HSG: 10/2012 (all open, clear, everything looks great) Clomid #1: 11/3/2012- 50mg 5-9 Clomid #2: 12/5/2012- 50mg 5-9 Clomid #3: 1/6/2013- 50mg 5-9 & IUI round 1 1/20/2013 Clomid #4: 2/6/2013- 50mg 3-7 & IUI round 2 2/14/2013

11 years ago

I too sail in same boat very worst....Last 3 months we r ttc..Had spotting and all the related symptoms but that will end up in AF...Seriously dont know what to do...Are there anything in the mean time(TWW) am i doing wrong and continuing the same...Now i'm 3 DPO...Im really afraid that this time also it will end up in AF...First of all i have a serious doubt...After 8-15 DPO is there any chance of disformation of our embryo ?If so what those reasons might be?Anybody feeling the same????

Anyways baby dust to all of u :-)

[url]User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo