Community post

Question

FAINT POSITIVE AT 10DPO??

So I need some stats research on this website and was curious to know what my results would most likely be on 10 DPO if I were to take a first response 6 days sooner test. Has anyone ever got a faint positive with this test on 10/11 DPO?????

7 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Answers

Hi, yes I did! I thought I was 10dpo, but since have found out I ovulated a day later than I thought, so I actually got my BFP on FRER at 9dpo. It was very faint, but definitely there. I then took a Clearblue digi the next day and got 'Pregnant 1-2wks' (see my pics). Good luck!

11 years ago

Wow thank you so much awesome I'm so very happy for you and I will have to take it tomorrow since I already used the bathroom. Did you use fmu?

11 years ago • Post starter

Yes, I did use FMU, but I actually have since found that sometimes my afternoon urine is actually stronger, and gives stronger readings (perhaps I don't drink enough?!). As long as you've held your bladder a few hours it should be accurate. Got my fingers crossed for you!

11 years ago

Thank you so much so I will test tomorrow morning !! And I'm so very happy for you this will be an awesome exoerience.

11 years ago • Post starter

impatientandexcited

Do you remember what kind of symptoms you were experiencing 9-15 dpo? I am curious if mine are similar. I am 9dpo today and I have been fatigued, have had some mild cramping, headaches (but I condone that to lack of caffine, and tender nipples. I am trying not to stress out so much but I want to know so bad if I am. Oh and which clear blue pg test did you buy? Wouldn't any of the pg test have told you sooner than your missed period? Just curious. Thanks! And congrats to you! :)

11 years ago

Some tests can give unclear results so early on, so I wanted one that actually just said if I was pregnant or not, without trying to read faint lines etc. I got the Clearblue Digital with Conception Indicator.
With regards to my symptoms, my main one was my BB's feeling heavy and full. They weren't sore at first, and nor were my nipples, but that came around 16/17dpo I think. Have a look at my symptoms chart. I was very precise in entering it everyday. Also, had no tiredness really until now 22/22dpo. Keep me updated!x

11 years ago

I should also say, some people get BFN's right up to the day AF is due, or even after and then actually get BFP, so don't be disheartened if you test early. I guess I was lucky to get BFP so early. Perhaps wait a couple more days if you get BFN and test again. Your symptoms sound promising.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo