Community post

Question

5 DPO Anyone want to wait??

Hi im 5 dpo next expected af Fri 29th June
Anyone want to wait with me these next 9 days are going to drag!!

18 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 18 Answers | Last Page

I am close 6dpo and will wait with Ross if you are keen. However I may annoy you as I am one day ahead.

User Image

11 years ago

Nope thats fine we will wait together!! its so frstrating waiting i hate it!! xx

11 years ago • Post starter

I'm 7 dpo and waiting...so I'm right there with you. I'm constantly talking myself out of testing early and it's hard! Best of luck to you! It will be a long few days but I'm hopeful :-)

11 years ago

yeah im not going to test until my period does not show! last month i was a day late and ran out brought tests and the next day came on!! x

I'm 3 DPO. AF expected June 30th -ish. I'm trying to wait until then to test.....but that never really works out. Let the waiting continue!!! =)

11 years ago

Yeah hopefully i managed to wait until a few days before af last month so im hoping i can hold old completly this month! x

Yes, totally. I'm 11 DPO, but given my long cycles, not expecting my period until the 29th (so 9 days from now). Hate this waiting game!! Good luck!

11 years ago

I'm 6 dpo too! Trying to wait and not test till Af is late :( doubt i will.lol

11 years ago

I am around 5 dpo totally waitin with you cuz its driving me crazy...even though I have a feeling im out this month because I ovulated to early on cycle day 10 I did bd that night but who knows...only god!!!! Have you been feeling like these pinchy\crampy pain?

11 years ago

I got pos opk cd8/9 so thought I was 9dpo today but then got pos opk last night and today cd17/18 but neg hpt is I guess I'm starting my Tww all over again from today :( it drives me crazy as it is doing it twice in one month is no fun at all! Will keep an eye on this thred x

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo