Community post

Question

:(

So on Friday i got my BFP on a clearblue digital it came up 1-2 weeks.

On Tuesday i started spotting brown blood which then got brighter red i wasnt losing any until i wiped or needed to pee my urine was bright red! i went to the hospital and they confirmed my worst fear i was having another Early miscarriage I was about 3 weeks.

This happened to me 9 months ago, i was nearly 4 weeks. The docs say they will not run any tests until i have 3 mc's in a row.

Has anyone else had this?

because the mc's were so early on im think maybe i have low progesterone levels which is why the embryo is not forming?

but my AF's are always on time i have no problems with af?

Could i of just been unfortunate?

8 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Answers

Im so sorry for ur loss.
Miscarriages are a terrible ting for any1 to have to go through...
I had a mc at 4 wks & again at 8 wks.....
I went for tets in hosp... all tests were good but they going to put me on progestrone but only from once i get a bfp..
they told me 5% of women have 2 miscarriages in a row.
We are just unluky
All u can do is grive for ur loss then try to pick urself up & try again.....
I know thats easier said than done.
Look after urself & feel free to ask me any questions, if there is anything i can do for u I would b happy to answer

11 years ago

Thank you!

Im going to track my ovulation this month and try again,
hopefully my body will want to be pregnant so im praying it happens.
Ive got the docs on Wed so i am going to ask him for some progesterone tablets so if i do get a bfp ive got them there from day 1 of finding out. (the docs app i made last week to see him about being preg you just can not get into my docs what so ever)
My last Mc i thought it was down to taking the pill to stop my period as i was in the dom rep on holiday i got back and found out so ithought maybe it was the pills plus flying for 10hrs back to the uk prevented it forming. But after this one im heartbroken!
Its frustrating that docs will not look at you until youve suffered 3! do they not realise how heartbreaking it
is?

11 years ago • Post starter

no they dont....
Untill u have been where we have been u just dont get it...
Its a different type of upset....
The only consulation u can take is they say u are most fertile for 6 months after a mc
so best of luck
The only thing i would say to u is ur cycle Might b thrown out a bit.. I always have a short cycle 26 to 27 days but my cycle was 30 days after the last mc....
I have never had a 30 day cycle...
also it is quiet normal not to ovulate the month after a mc....
so dont b upset if u dont... have u been trying long???

11 years ago

Yeah i always have a short cycle 26 days all the time!

No i havn't been trying. I stopped using protection in Dec 011, but i started trying in March 2012,
so its not to long, but every month it is frustrating this month i was so relieved that it happened. for it to then be took away its heartbreaking.

yea its terrible... no matter how early u are u get all excited & start planing for ur baby
it awful to have it taken away but at least u know u can get pregnant...
There are ladies on sites like this trying for 10 and 12 years without a pregnancy....
It will happen for us...... sooner or later
Stay positive x

11 years ago

Yeah i know...im just hoping i can get pregnant and stay pregnant now.
Thanks for the advice.

I hope you get your bfp soon to.
x

Thanks... over the next few days please feel free to privet mail me with any questions, with a rant or anything...
Mind urself x

11 years ago

Hi, the same thing happened to me last month. It was horrible :( I did some reserch and found that vitamin B6 may help. Ive been taking it this month so I dont know yet whether it has worked for me but i'm hopeful. What is the length of your LF? B6 is suposed to strengthen your uterus and lengthen LF to give the egg time to bed in well. I hope this helps. GOOD LUCK X

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo