Community post

Question

Has anyone gotten their period day early and it was implantation?

AF isn't due until tomorrow but I starting bleeding today light bright red blood today, according to CTD it is less common. But I'm trying to figure if I'm out this month again, after a chemical pregnancy last month.

5 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by hugs)

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

I got my period at 12dpo last cycle and thought maybe it was implantation so I tested BFN after the bleeding stopped so my period was just randomly early. Good luck :)

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

ellekayejaye, this really sucks. Seems like I keep trying and trying and I'm not getting anywhere. But heartbreak.

11 years ago • Post starter

I know how you feel *hugs* it might be implantation, it just wasn't for me. See how the bleeding goes, if it's heavier tomorrow I'd say AF and if it stops try taking a test in a week or so when the hcg from implanted embryo has had chance to rise to a detectable level. Good luck

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

ellekayejaye, it has gotten heavier then this morning, but I don't feel any cramps or anything. I tested this morning with fmu and it came back negative.

11 years ago • Post starter

Sounds to me like it is your AF hun. I had some pink spotting the day AFTER AF was suppose to arrive after getting my BFP at 11dpo. My doctor said it was either breakthrough bleeding or implantation. I don't think implantation is like a normal bleed. It takes a couple of days for implantation bleeding to make it's way out so it would be brown or pink, not bright red. Good luck to you and lots of baby dust.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo