Community post

Question

Does your temp drop drastically when implantation occurs?

If so by how much?

Sarz x

4 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

Some pregnant will experience an implantation dip, some will not. Some will have a slight dip, some more drastic. Good luck!

12 years ago

I have had a pretty big dip at 5 dpo and another at 8dpo from 98 at 7 dpo to 97.6 at 8 dpo back to 98 on 9dpo and 10 dpo and believe I did not have implantaion dip either time. at 5 dpo it went from 97.6 to 97.1 then up to 97.9 which was pretty large but I think that can happen in non preg woman also. IDK it's my first month charting but I have tested bfn since 7dpo except for a few evaps on $$ tests the night of 9dpo so I am sure I'm not since I used frer also at 10 dpo and my breasts went back to normal which happens a few days before AF. I believe it is more common in pregnancy charts though. Fertility Friend explains it in better detail if you want to check their site out. Good luck

12 years ago

I got my BFP this month, and had no implantation dip at all. Feel free to look at my chart. Some women get it and some don't. Good luck!!!

12 years ago

Thanks ladies x

Sarz x

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo