Community post

Question

Ectopic?

Hi there, Im so confused!! Im around 4.5 wks pregnant and have had 3 HCG tests, the first was 79, the 2nd (46hrs later) as 239 and the 3rd (approx 60 hrs later) was 1334? Im still experiencing strange trapped nerve/twitcing sensation mainly below my left hip, but occasionally on my right also and have had kidney/back pains also today, could my pregnancy still be ectopic as no-one is giving me much information and my scan isn't for another 5 days, which seems like forever?!!! :""-( very worried!

Sarz x

5 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

low levels of HCG indicate ectopic pregnancy, yours are fine i think your pregnancy is normal and healthy good luck!!

11 years ago

It sounds normal to me! Good luck with your scan! :)

11 years ago

I am sure you are just fine. I am 5 weeks and 6 days. I had my first hcg taken two weeks ago today. My hcg was 35. Took it a week later, it was 270. I am waiting for my results but my doctor said everything looks good. They just want to make sure my numbers are doubling. Yours sound like they are doing that so you should be good. Congrats. Just relax and enjoy your pregnancy.

11 years ago

Your levels sound normal to me. No way we can diagnose an ectopic over the internet only your doctor will be able to help you there. You'll just have to wait for your scan in 5 days. If the pain gets increasingly worse and you are super worried, you can always go to the ER and get checked out. Hang in there!

11 years ago

I agree with the above your levels sound normal. I had pains near my ovaries early in pregnancy, still get them every once in a while and I'm 17 weeks. All is good just heard the heartbeat on monday. It is unlikely they will do an us unless you are high risk, twitching in the ovaries and even some pinching sounds normal, at least to what I experienced.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo