Community post

Question

Okay so I know this is bad but it's hard...

So I have always stayed up late unless I'm really tired. but here lately I have been staying up all night really really tired but can't go to sleep till like 3am. then I'll go to bed around 3am and wake up between 10 and 11 am but still be very very drop dead tired all day. I try to take a nap but can't so I'll stay up till 3am dead tired again. this has happened for about over a week now. Is that normal in early pregnancy. I'm testing at 14dpo on May 27th so I won't know till then I as just wondering if that has happened to anyone. Also I can sleep all day wake up about an hour after I wake up all I want to do is go back to bed. I mean I have been dead tired lately.

BABY DUST TO ALL AND BEST WISHES!!!!!!

to all

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

The egg doesn't implant until about 5-12 dpo, so it's impossible to have effects from pregnancy before then. It's normal to have issues with sleeping every now and then (pregnant or not), especially if you are stressed. Good luck, hope you get your bfp soon!!!

11 years ago

implantation occurs at the earliest 6dpo and could even lead towards 12dpo my symptoms kicked in at 14dpo got my bfp at 11dpo .. im now 5 weeks good luck but try not to think of symptoms as this could make a phantom pregnancy

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo