Community post

Question

Tell me what you are feeling.....

I don't know if I'm pregnant yet but I'm taking a test tomorrow I hope I get a BFP! I was just wondering all the symptoms anyone of yall are having because I have some but not all. I know two women are alike but I just wanna know. I want to know the common ones, the not so common, the weird and the gross ones it doesn't matter to me. lol To any mommies or expecting mommies that could help me that would be great ! Hope all your pregnancies are going well and everything! :)

to all

5 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

right before my last BFP I had alot of gas back pain peeing all the time and BM as well as just feeling like something was going on sence of smell went crazy and some foods even made me gag thinking of them GL and baby dust to you

11 years ago

i have some of them like some days my boobs will be a lil sore or ill have to go pee like crazy but some days i wont have any to as much symptoms. i get more headaches than normal and a lil back pain and sometimes its not very comfortable to sleep on my stomach anymore.i have had the sence of smell before but not as crazy. i mean i was sitting next to my cousin and he smelled like he sprayed that chocolate axe body spray but i asked him and he didnt but the funny thing was there was some in the truck he was riding in before i seen him. and now im being more pickier to what i eat and i cant even eat some of my favorite things lol. i just dont want to sike myself out and turn out it was all in my mind and wasn't pregnant.

to all

11 years ago • Post starter

I am due for AF in a few days and I had one episode of spotting on 12 dpo. I have had some cramps and pulling sensations on my sides down by uterus, severe heartburn, one episode of dizziness, extreme energy and then fatigue. Sleeplessness with vivid dreams and frequent urination, bloating and hiccuping. BBs are heavy and extremely tender. I just feel very anxious and out of breath as well. I am gonna hold off as long as I can bedore I test but I will update and I hope u do same. GL

11 years ago

yeah I have had soo many months of "symptoms" that I almost hate talking about them but this month I really feel different. Only time will tell...:)

11 years ago

Well I hope yall get your BFP! soon GL! :) baby dust to yall

to all

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo