Community post

Question

Need some blood test clarification! HELP!!!

I had my CD 21 prog and estro levels taken today...(4 dpo)

The results are

Prog. 25.9 nmol/l
Esto. 643 pmol/l

FSH 3.5 U/L
LH 19.7 U/L

I believe im ONLY 4dpo....did I ovulate??? How come my estrogen is high??

HELP...I cant find answers anywhere!!!

3 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I just did some quick research for and your progesterone levels are good! I am not sure about the estrogen level though. I certainly think that you did ovulate with a progesterone level that high. Hope this helps a little :) good luck in the tww!!!

12 years ago

Thank you so much! I really hope so too:) I was really unsure on the Progesterone level, especially because you shouldn't be tested at least till 7dpo and I was only 4 dpo.

Thanks!

12 years ago • Post starter

You shouldn't test progesterone until 7dpo (ignore that they're called cd21 because if you don't ovulate on cd14 it'll skew your results to test on cd21). As you were only 4dpo when they tested I'd say that is a pretty good result, if you'd waited until 7dpo they would hopefully have been higher. Progesterone level needs to be 30 or above to show definite ovulation. Good luck for a bfp x

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo