Community post

Question

how do you NOT POAS??

Hi all i had two BFPS this morning i think (pics in gallery) i noticed the line while still peeing, ive got one test left and my DH wants me to test on friday so its darker but omg how will i hold out, how do you stop yourself POASing 50 times a day.lol

User Image

3 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

With hard work lol. Try to hold out but of you can't buy more tests lol. I just looked t your page and see youve been trying forte same amount of time as me and dh. We haven't managesto get caught either. Dh has low sperm as motility. I'm praying for a miracle. Can I ask what you used this cycle to get your BFP??

PREGNANT with #2 Month 30 a mircale happened :-) - 16.6.12 fx

12 years ago

erm im not sure tbh hun, i gave up smoking, i know i should have done this sooner but the stress made me continue, i didnt drink as much coke, diet coke but still coke, and DH stopped drinking coke, we drank tea by the gallons, i have had a lot to think about too this cycle and i had a few drinks a few times at the beginning of the month to relax which lead to lots of bding which didnt happen so much in previous cycles which is hard to pinpoint ov with pcos. it sounds silly but i have all my baby bits from my son and my mum said i wouldnt fall with those in the house so when we moved for ease i put them in the garage, i went in the garage a few days back and found its all mouldy and has to be thrown away. typical!! i also have a holiday abroad planned but from previous i cant fly while pregnant, and i am booked in for a boob job lol so to be honest i cant really pinpoint it, its just a miracle for us! i hope you get your BFP really soon hun. xxx

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

I find it completely acceptable. Only because some wonderful people out there created internet cheapies. Horray and thank you to them. And I don't know about you but um... when you have an itch, what do you do? Stare at it?

User Image MC - 11/28/2011 ((PCOS)) Me-27 DH-34 Married- 11/14/2010 and to all!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo