Community post

Question

hi! i have been ttc since april 2009! i got pregnant in april 2010 but that ended in m/c in the june

hi! i have been ttc since april 2009! i got pregnant in april 2010 but that ended in m/c in the june, i take tests every month but never had any kind of line! but this month after 2 minutes on a cheapy first vue £1 test a faint line came up (i posted a pic) got so so excited! im 12dpo but after that took 2 clear blue and they were negitive :( and for some reason i took ovulation tests just for something to pee on haha and they all came up positive and im due on in 2 day??? im so confused! xxx

4 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

ok got my years wrong i started in 2010 and got pregnant in 2011 and miscarried last july lol x

12 years ago • Post starter

ok, relax!! in my own personal opinion, the cheapies tell you first bc they need less ml/iu...the cheapies are more sensitive than CB!!! so what you should do is make a dr's apt for a blood test..get a quantitative not qualitative...bc the quantitative will tell you EXACTLY how much hcg is in your blood...if you cant wait to go to the doctor, and are like me POAS ADDICT try another cheapie...i just found out im pregnant ( i used to DOLLAR STORE BRAND FIRST) then first response!!!

12 years ago

ok, relax!! in my own personal opinion, the cheapies tell you first bc they need less ml/iu...the cheapies are more sensitive than CB!!! so what you should do is make a dr's apt for a blood test..get a quantitative not qualitative...bc the quantitative will tell you EXACTLY how much hcg is in your blood...if you cant wait to go to the doctor, and are like me POAS ADDICT try another cheapie...i just found out im pregnant ( i used to DOLLAR STORE BRAND FIRST) then first response!!!

12 years ago

Thank you, your answer made me feel more positive but I took a clear blue 4 days early again today and again negitive :( I really hold hope they are wrong and the cheapies are right but time will tell and I'll wait for the doctors and see if af arrives tomorrow! X

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo