Community post

Discussion

6+5 week scan what did you see?

Hi I have a scan on Friday where I will be 6 weeks 5 days! They are giving it to me early as my last pregnancy ended in miscarriage! Has any body else had a scan at this point and what did they see? X

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I had a scan at exactly 7 weeks in April (then had a MC - I'm sorry for your loss and understand).

What I saw in my scan was the amniotic sac, the little bean (which honestly just is a little kidney shaped blob at that point), but I did SEE and hear the fast little heartbeat, too!

It was GREAT to see and hear it, it finally made it more REAL for me, but the MC I suffered the following week was harder because of it too. However, the ultrasound did let my Dr see the heartbeat timing - which seemed slow to her- she was concerned, but said that sometimes between the 7-8th weeks, the heartbeat builds up to the right speed. So we waited. I guess miy little bean's didn't. :-(

So you will see, and probably hear something, too!

and

User Image Baby M v1.0, 4/20/2012

11 years ago

Thank you for replying but that is so sad that you managed to see the heartbeat ( its what I was Hopin to see) and then still lost it :( seems so unfair as you get a early one to put your mind at rest then it still gets taken from you! I hope I see everything that you saw was just wondering it was too early x

11 years ago • Post starter

I had a scan at exactly 7 weeks due to past mc - we seen the heartbeat and she said it was the size of a small strawberry which was about right, I also had a scan at 5 weeks 4 days with the baby I lost and we seen the heartbeat then too.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo