Community post

Question

TTC after chemical miscarriage - how long?

I had a chemical miscarriage last week. Sonar said that the baby didn't even attach to my womb, so it's clean. How long do u think I should wait before ttc? One dr. said 3 cycles,other one said there is no reason to wait. I feel fine, phisically and emotionally. Just cramping and backache from miscarriage menst.

What do you think?

2 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Im sorry to hear about your loss sweetie, ive never experienced this but I know people that have. And im praying for you and wish you lots of blessings on the next one.

Well I did some research for you and I heard anytime you actually feel good after this happening, to 3 cycles. So basically it's really up to you on how you feel and you know your body more than anyone else, you know what your body can handle sweetie. ;-)

LOTS OF BABY DUST SWEETIE...
Keep me posted

User Image User Image

12 years ago

I had a m/c in March at 13 weeks. It was natural, no d/c. My OB told me that we only had to wait until my first cycle and then we were good to go. So I truly believe it is really up to you. I would just wait until you get your cycle so that your body has time to rebuild the lining. I am so sorry for your loss, and good luck to you going forward.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo