Community post

Question

I'm feeling a little discourage

So I've taken 5 cvs and walmart brand blue dyes
And with in the time limit they all have a thick faint blue line. But like the line is faint. I'm 9-10 dpo I thought I was 11 dpo but this whole time I've had my days wrong.
Anyways. But I took a digital and that came out not pregnant. Then I took another pink dye and that came out negitive.. and my internet cheapy ones came out negitive
and I'm cramping like I'm going to start my period.

But I feel alot of pregnancy symptoms.
I dont know I hate this waiting game.

3 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Those blue dye tests are horrible! Get your hopes up only to crush ya. About a year ago, i had 6 false positives on those. But you could be testing to early, give it a couple days and test again. Keeping my fingers crossed for ya!

12 years ago

you're definitely over-testing way too early.

12 years ago

I agree, way too many tests for so early. Your symptoms make me think your period is coming, which if you had waited a few days to find out you could have saved yourself atleast 8 tests. Blue dyes are terrible about giving false positives, so I would take the digital and the pink dye more seriously. That doesn't mean you are out, but you could easily stop stressing yourself out with testing and wait to see if your period comes. If it doesn't, then test the net morning with FMU. You are still early. Good luck.

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo