Community post

Question

Right ovary pains?

Im 8dpo and im having pains and cramps on my right side. Im having all the symptoms of being pregnant. If I test at 9dpo do you think Ill get a BFP? What could that ovary pain be? It has been hurting for about 5 days

Mary Kayser :)

3 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

9dpo is really early. Wait until the date you are expecting your period, and if it doesn't come test the next morning with FMU. That will give you the best result. If you MUST test early, then wait until 11dpo, which is the earliest most people can get accurate tests. Some people are able to get positives early, but its unlikely so I wouldn't waste my time and money. The cramps could be from implantation, and if you are implanting now you def won't get a positive tomorrow. Other than that, I don't know exactly what would cause the cramps. Good luck!

User Image

12 years ago

It could be the ovary that put out the egg, are you sure its that area? I say if you want to test then test but keep in mind anyone can get a bfp at any dpo and just because you get a bfn now dont mean you wont get one at 12-13-14 dpo. Try a warm long bath to help with the pain :-) and best of luck! Baby Dust to ya :-)

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/gender/ctp_gender_predictor_boy.jpghttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/gender/ctp_gender_predictor_boy.jpg

12 years ago

Hi I am 9 DPO and I have the same pain but on the left side. I always have O pain and know exactly when I am ovulating and I always get this pain when I am ovulating and I have been cramping and having this pain since I ovulated, so it def can be the ovary the egg was released from atleast thats what I am hoping for for both of us. I am having the same itching feeling to test but best to wait even though its driving you crazy. Good luck and baby dust to you!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo