Community post

Discussion

Just found out IM PREGNANT

This morning I tested using an Answer test. I got a a faint positive. Me and Dh are so excited :) Please comment if you just found out today that you are pregnant or if you just found out recently . Im due November 24 , 2012 :)

Mary Kayser :)

5 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

Hey Mrykayser

congrats on the BFP I got my BFP yesterday, so excited didn't expect it this month, I did a CB test and it came back 3weeks + I went to the doc yesterday and she has comfirmed due date around the 1st of Dec. so excited still can't believe it, how are you feeling??

12 years ago

Congrats to you too. My due date is November 30 :) Im so excited. I hope its a girl

Mary Kayser :)

12 years ago • Post starter

congratulations!!!!
to all!

12 years ago

Congartulations, I did a pregnanct test 3 days ago at 9DPO and it gave a faint positive, I repeated the test yesterday and the positive sign is darker now. This is our third baby so we are very excited. Due date is December 9, 2012.

12 years ago

Congrats! I am 9 dpo and got a faint positive this am on first response early results. I will be testing agian tomorrow and not telling Fiance until I get a positive digital. We mc in feb so just wannna be sure.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo