Posts by mrykayser

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Can my smoking really affect my fertility?

I've only smoked for 3 months. Is that really enough to hurt my chances of having a baby

5 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Is it normal to cramp after orgasming?

Im 5week and 6 days pregnant and lately when I orgasm , my uterus starts cramping. Its more uncomfortable then ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Discussion

Just found out IM PREGNANT

This morning I tested using an Answer test. I got a a faint positive. Me and Dh are so excited :) Please comme ...

5 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

13 DPO- I tested more

So at 12 DPO I tested at night and got a very faint positive. then today I tested with my digital and it said ...

2 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Success story

2 Months of Trying

It only took me and my husband 2 months to conceive out 2nd child. I have no fertility issues and nor does my ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Creamy white cm 2 days before af is due

my cm has been increased since I Ov, and my AF is due on friday. Its still creamy white. Could this mean I am ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Right ovary pains?

Im 8dpo and im having pains and cramps on my right side. Im having all the symptoms of being pregnant. If I te ...

3 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

9 Dpo- Negative test at !2:00 AM

So I tested way early before I went to bed and I got a negative result. But I know its still early and it does ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

8DPO..Im so nervous

So im taking my first test for this cycle tomorrow morning. Im so nervous:/ Im afraid of a BFN. Please wish me ...

1 Comment      

Latest 12 years ago