Community post

Question

I don't know what to think am I or not?

I had a miscarriage in Dec 2011, We started trying again a month later...last month just before my period, I had lower back pain, urinated alot as well as slight headaches. I thought I was pregnant but then AF arived and I was very down.........

Now I am due to start my period today (which has not happened yet), but I have not had any of the above mentioned signs...only my breasts were very tender sunday and monday...today not as much but I can feel they are a tad tender.

My first pregnancy in Dec I had very sore boobs as well but I was very tired.I am not as tired now. But I have to say after the MC I started eating VERY healthy so I don't know if that has anything to do with not getting as tired. I did a home preg test esterday and it came out negative so I don't know what to think...

1 Answer • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

I will only implore you to be Hopeful in Almighty God, he will take care of u. Don't be afraid to take a pregnancy test. I wish you well in Jesus Name.

151 / 6000 Emojis

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo