Community post

Question

EWCM...WATERY...CREAMY...SERIOUSLY CONFUSED!

I've read so many things acout CM and I've been tracking mine...I have a 26 - 28 day cycle....I am suppose to ovulate on day 14ish now...I just had this gut feeling to start early with the baby dance...Dh and I started the baby dance on day 6 of my cycle and doind the baby dance everyday making sure there is a 24hour rest period between the sessions...we are 27 and 28 years of age.
I started getting watery CM on day 5 already...on day 8, 9 and 10. I had EWCM. After that it's changed to Watery??? Is this normal? I read that it has to be creamy after ovulation?

2 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Every body is different though. You can't mimic your body after someone else's or by statistics. As long as you are bd'ing sounds like you may have hit your fertile time but I won't compare (well not all the way) to information online. You may have ovulated around cycle day 11 so I think you're fine! And yes I'd say you are very normal. Also just a tidbit I read that a lot of women have dry or sticky cm a few days after ovulation and were actually pregnant so it can vary greatly between women....Best of luck hope you get your bfp very soon....enjoy the tww wait lol (IT SUCKS :) )

12 years ago

I go straight from my period to watery for about 5 days then EWCM for several days and never have sticky or dry ever...I think in this department everyone is different

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo