Community post

Question

Chart help! Temperature drop for 2 days in Luteal Phase @ 7 & 8 dpo?

Hi ladies,

Today I am 8 dpo - today and yesterday I have dropped below my coverline. it's KILLLLIINNNGGG me to wait until tomorrow to see if goes back up. Has anyone else experienced a drop like this? I tried doing some online research and most luteal phase dips ("implamentation dips"?) last only one day, then return.

Please have a look at my chart - today is going to be loonng!!

Thank you!! â?¥ baby dust â?¥

User Image

5 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

Are you taking your temp at the same time in the morning and with at least 3 consecutive hours of sleep? It could just be a fluke slept with your mouth open drank something, etc??

12 years ago

I do take it at the same time - yesterday I didn't have 3 hours of consecutive sleep so I figured thats what happened there. When it happened again today I was a little thrown off!!? I hope I'm not an open-mouth sleeper lol - could be since I have been fighting a cold. Thanks for answering me!!

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

I am having the same thing only i had a dip and it went back up but a couple days later (yesterday) I had another dip? Idk what it is either!! i hope it is our sticky bean!!! look at my chart and see what you think.. GL

12 years ago

OK so i looked at your chart! looks like you might have a sticky bean! we are having all the same symptoms! look at mine and let me know what you think! :)

12 years ago

hey mrs drdeath!! Thanks for writing - always nice to have someone who knows what you're going through!! I tried looking for your chart but I can't view it? my temp went back to above my cover line (just barely) this morning, and I'm having some pretty good cramping in my lower abdo. I havent been sleeping the greatest - I dont know if its anxiety or what!! Let me know once your chart is up - I'd love to have a look and compare etc!!

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo