Community post

Journal

What a crazy ride.

I have to give it to all the ladies out there who are trying to conceive, are pregnant, are mothers - what a crazy ride it all is. Thank GOD we are all there for each other - this site and all of your encouragment, questions, answers, comments etc have given me a new appreciation for women and the communities we are able to build of support around ourselves.

I wanted to share my TWW journey - hope it helps someone or gives a bit of hope!!

The first thing that was different with this TWW, was my husband telling me that I've been eating like a horse. I love the man to death... but what a choice of words..!! lol

My second thing that was different was I had CRAZY sensitive teeth - and I never have before - eating a bowl of icecream covered with sprinkles was so extremely painful. My teeth were just achy too - very odd, I felt like they had been scraped or hit or something.

Also from about 9dpo my cervix was VERY hard to check - soo dry, and (tmi warning) really hard to get my finger in - I couldnt even get to my cervix to record anything.

I was as bloated as a good year blimp - still am, actually as I sit here at work typing, I have the top bottom of my pants undone :)

My bbs hurt like mother truckers - the night of 13dpo I couldn't even sleep on my side as it was too painful. That night I also experienced shooting pains in my hips. Usually during my TWW my nipples hurt and are really sensitive, but this time they weren't at all - just the outter part of my bbs.

I also am being driven crazy with smells -this is a pretty recent advancement. Trying to figure out where they are coming from, I can litterally walk through a room and smell every different scent in it.

Last week I fell asleep on the way to work in the morning - which I never do.

I've had achy legs, hips and back - I love my baths, especially now!!

I think that's about it!! Of course all of these things become so obvious after you know... otherwise they're all just speculations and it's amazing the 'symptoms' you can experience when you want to!!

I waited until I was a day late to POAS as usually it seems like the welcome mat to ol' AF. I was really nervous to test, nervous to look. It all seems soo surreal, and I'm so excited for each of you to get to have that little secret that NO ONE ELSE KNOWS for a few minutes, what a crazy, amazing feeling. I felt like I was floating.

Baby dust & love to all xo

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Image

0 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo