Community post

Question

OPK, When do you ovulate?

I am on my first cycle of Clomid this month after TTC naturally with PCOS for 18 months. My last 50mg dose was on Monday, January 2nd. I ordered 15 OPK's and it just so happened that they got here on Friday (a few days ago). I took when when I got home Friday evening and to my suprise it was VERY positive, the test line being a lot darker than the control line. I took another on Saturday morning and it wasnt as positive, the test line and control line were the same darkness. Same thing Saturday evening and it was the sme thing....both lines looked the same. THEN Sunday morning I took another and it was very negative.

Is it safe to say that I actually OVULATED on Saturday? I dont know how to interpret these OPK's. Advice/inputs/comments are wanted! :)

3 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

The problem is you don't know if it would have also been positive on Thursday. So you probably ovulated on Friday or Saturday but it's hard to know for sure since you started checking so close to your O.

User Image

12 years ago

I am not too sure :/ I only finished my Clomid last Monday. I did days 5 to 9 and I guess you are supposed to ovulate 5 to 10 days after that. We have had sex everyday for the last 2 weeks and the only day we didnt have sex is this past Sunday :/

12 years ago • Post starter

Well that's plenty! I think whenever you O'd you should have covered your bases well. lol.

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo