Community post

Question

Why does everything taste like aluminum foil??

Hey all, So we decided to stop trying, or stop obsessing actually, so I have no idea when or if I ovulated or not, and have not been doing ANY charting or testing of any kind. Today however, food tastes strange, and my tongue feels and tastes like Ive been sucking on tin foil! What does this mean, and has anyone else had this symptom??

User Image User Image User Image

3 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

the only time i have got that n strong was about 6 weeks prrego withh my second child. n 1st pregncy but not bad .I brushed my teeth alot that did not work so good so chewd gum all day.I also goot it yesterday at 110 dpo with a bfnn not strong but was there n went a. I beleve it fr inrcessssssssssssssssssssssss in hormons esgergen 2 be exxact.sorry my phone dontt let mee type its aacting up

mom of 2 hoping for 3 with under-active thyroid to all!

12 years ago

the only time i have got that n strong was about 6 weeks prrego withh my second child. n 1st pregncy but not asbad .I brushed my teeth alot that did not work so good so chewd gum all day.I also goot it yesterday at10 dpo with a bfnn not strong but was there n went a. I beleve it fr inrcessssssssssssssssssssssss in hormons esgergen 2 be exxact.sorry my phone dontt let mee type its aacting up

mom of 2 hoping for 3 with under-active thyroid to all!

12 years ago

The only time I ever had that was when I was pregnant for my first child. It was an intense metallic taste. Blech..

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo