Community post

Question

im confused

i am just confused i'm getting faint lines on the hpt, i had a chemical pregnancy 14 days ago so either im still pregnant or its picking up the lh hormone.thank you for answering. x

2 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

My friend just had an early miscarriage as well and 20ish days later she is still getting a +HPT as well. She went to her doctor and got her levels checked again and they aren't down to zero yet (that's why the test is postive) but they are going down. So either your levels are still dropping or there's a small chance you had twins and one miscarried and one didn't. Did you ever get your HCG levels checked? Is that how you know you miscarried? You might need to see your doctor.

User Image

12 years ago

hi purple snap dragon, i have a son who was originally a twin and unfortunately we lost his twin, i am sure i ovulated today
, i've been using cb opk (digital) and today was the first day i got the smiley face so today i must have ovulated. i guess time will tell, good luck and baby dust to you x

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo