Community post

Question

can you still get ovulation symptoms 9DPO?

i've had sore nipples since 4 dpo, darkening areolas,big blue veins through my nipples and breasts, heart burn, i had vivid dreams 4do to 7 dpo,cramping.

3 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Those dont sound like ovulation symptoms those are more like early pregnancy symptoms.ovulation symptoms occure during and before ovulation happens. I believe. But anythinf afyer.your O' day can be prenancy related

12 years ago

In my experience, the early pregnancy symptoms do actually feel like your ovulation symptoms have simply failed to ease. In particular my lady parts stay puffy (tmi sorry but it's important :). Even the EWCM can stick around if you are pregnant. I hope you get you BFP :)

12 years ago

thank you ladies, im 9 dpo i'll keep up to date..will test soon...tested last night and my partner and i could see a very very faint line im not wantinf to get to excited. time will tell. good luck ladies xxx

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo