Community post

Success story

pregnant next month after cp :)

Hello ladies, i am 22 and i have been trying ttc ~#2 for 4/5 months last month i un fortunately had a chemical pregnancey but i am so happy to be posting here again.
i really hope this baby sticks.

Things i did different this month, i took vitiman c and multi vitamins, evening primrose oil and also i used conceive plus and opks (cb dgital with the smiley faces), i nver tracked my temp this month though and i enjoyed having sex rather than making it a choire, i noticed my DH got excited which lead the sperm to go further into the cervix and i lay down for just 15 mins after sex.

SYMPTOMS:
0-3 dpo awful ovulation pains that had me doubled over and some ov bleeding.

3-11 dpo alot of white discharge.

4 dpo - awful heartburn, really sore tender breasts.

5 dpo - heartburn, sore bbs, sore throat,

6- 9 dpo - cols has really come out, can barely swallow.

9-11 dpo- sore bbs,heartburn, eating less, tired, moody, lazy (nothing new there), cramps.

i hope thishelps and i just want to say stick in there ladies and i want to thank everyone for supoorting me through m/c and answering my questions. lots of baby dust.

rebecca from scotland. xxx

0 Comments • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo