Community post

Question

Have you had a myomectomy and trying to get pregnant or has gotten pregnant?

How long have you been trying/ how long did it take to gett pregnant?

4 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

I had a Hysterscopy and transcervical removal of fibriods in november 2010 and got pregnant in december 2010 exactly 1 month after. The pregnancy ended in a miscarriage at 20 weeks due to cervical incompetence. Good luck and baby dust to all.

12 years ago

Me and my husband have been ttc for almost a year in a half it was easy to pregnant the first time with my son he was a surprise I wouldnt change for anything but now we would like another child and have been ttc for like I said a year in a half . I am so surprised at how hard it has been o don't think I could stand another negative result. Good luck !! Have a great day !!

12 years ago

I'm sorry I read the question wrong . I though u were just asking how long we have been ttc thanks have a great day.

12 years ago

I will have my myomectomy this week. Hoping that the baby making process will be easier after that.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo