Community post

Discussion

8 DPO, anyone else in the same boat?

would really like a buddy!!!!

66 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 66 Replies | Last Page

im 8 dpo!! hello!
im going crazy,,even more than other 2www's,,i had blood stained ewcm on cd10,,think i ovulated cd12 in the eavening (bd that morning) then 3dpo i started spotting,,tiny amounts pink/brown with "period pains",,spotting is easing off but my god the cramps! it realy hurts,,did a test this afternoon (because i just bought lots of tests) there was a fleeting thin pink line,,i think,,lol,,but i have a powerfull imagination when it comes to hpt's,,lol,,ive been ttc #3 for 3.5 years (1st for hubby), had a chemical pregnancy last year :-( im tired and queezy but i always feel like that every month but another new thing (apart from spotting and pains) is sharp stabbing pains in boobs,, anyway,,pleased to meet you :-)
ps , af due next monday.

12 years ago

Hey, this will be my 1st!!!! haven't had any spotting. AF is due onThursday, I just hope my calculation were right. Good Luck!!!!!!

12 years ago • Post starter

nice to meet u toooo

I'm 8dpo too! I want a buddy. TTC #1 for just over 7months. I'm so freaking anxious to know the answer to this months HUMUNGOUS Question! The only new thing I have had this month that I have never had any other time is constant heartburn for three days now. It's really annoying but not bad enough to cause me any concern or to take anything. Oh and I get this warming tingle feeling in my lower abdomen intermitting too. weird.
I would love to have a buddy too. Maybe I won't seem so neurotic if I have someone who is in the same place as me?!

Baby Dusting All around!

~Ayrian User Image User Image

12 years ago

lol,,,is there such thing as NOT being neorotic in the 2ww?? lol,,,im trying so hard to chill and keep saying my mantra,,,what will be will be,,,but its realy hard ,,im still spotting,,tiniest amounts,,but the cramps are awfull,,if i get my period on monday i will have to get checked out because this spotting and cramping is very new,,,i realy hope its for a very nice reason!!,,,and not some nasty gyne problem which will make it even harder to concieve,,,ho hum,,,oh,,and i did another test this morning,,nothing,,of course,,only 9 dpo!! silly mare that i am!! i must like peeing on £5 worth of plastic! lol,,,my hubby is being so sweet,,doing as many chores for me as possible,,he is so worried but wont say anything,,we had a very early mc last year,,but i didnt have any spotting with that,,,,arghhhh,,,wish i could find the fast forward button so it could be monday!!!
how are you guys holding up this morning???

ps,,,feeling sick and very tired,,but i always get that at this point,,

12 years ago

See, I needed to read that I'm not as crazy as my husband may think - especially when we are on the TWW!
9DPO today and still have this horrid heartburn. Praying it's a pregnancy sign and not a sign that I'm as old as I am (haha). My nips are getting more sensitive/sore. It was hurting to lay on them but my bbs were fine. It's weird I tell ya. Other than that, cramps have gone and so has the back pain.

I am just counting down my days to test like it was a holiday vacation that I have been dreaming about, but a t the same time scared and worried that It's not going to be what I want it to be. Geez the highs and lows - kinda suck - which is why I wake up with anxiety/panic attacks in the middle of the night. Ugh!!!

You're right that a fast forward button would be handy, but I'm afraid that I would use it too much and miss other things.

Keeping spirits up.
Sticky Baby Dust to all!!!!
Have a lovely day!

~Ayrian User Image User Image

12 years ago

what you said about the fast forward button,,and missing other things,,thats so nice and so true,,,i will try and keep that in mind ,,i was awake 4 30 this morning,,,,ahh,,sleepless nights,,,good practice lol!!

12 years ago

Hey ladies, I am 8DPO today and no symptoms. I thought I felt nausious for the past 2 days in the mornings but I think it is my imagination playing tricks on me. We have been TTC #1 for 4 months but I have long irregular periods so I was only able to pinpoint my ovulation twice so far. I am tryin not to obsess, hubby thinks I am starting to lose my mind - if he only knew what was going on in my head!! :) Anyway, its good to all be in the same boat, keep up with the updates, and baby dust to you all!!

12 years ago

"if only he knew what was in my head!" pmsl!! yup,,,sooo true!! my hubby keeps saying,,"dont get your hope ups,,i dont want you to be disapointed",,what he doesnt understand is that i get my hopes up anyway and after 3.5 years im used to the disapointment!
ps,,,update,,,getting loads of cm!! bloody swimming in the stuff,,,keep thinking its af,,

12 years ago

Hey ladies 9 DPO and counting. I don't feel much of anything going on right now, the one constant is my bbs are very heavy and my nips to hurt. I feel little pains in my abdomen but I feel like it is just in my head. I haven't taken any test as yet but I do have a sonogram schedule for tomorrow. So I guess I will find out my faith tomorrw. Y do I have a sonogram schedule ? because it's a follow up. I had a mayomectomy in Nov. I just hope and pray that I am pregnant!!!

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo