Community post

Question

Irregular?

My cycle days have been differant every month! One month its 28 days then the next 21. Again the month after that was 25 days and the next 24. Whats the deal? How am I to know when I'm ovulating in this situation? Why do the days keep changing?

4 Answers • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

Where've you been? I've been worried about you! My cycles were different lengths but i take vitex to balance my hormones and its worked a treat! But stay away from happy pms cream, its a bit risky coz its made of wild yams. Good to see you back.x

User Image 16th Sept 2010

13 years ago

Oh Sarahmc! How have you been? I was a little down in the dumps so havent been here much.

13 years ago • Post starter

I was at my wits end with newbies getting bfps in the first month tcc! I was ready to quit this site. I was just jealous. But by posting more on the discussion forum i got the strength i needed to stay. Im now doing an experiment. Ive been testing since 2dpo to see when bfp, if preggers, shows. The forums great and me a great deal of support and i've learnt something new everyday!x

User Image 16th Sept 2010

13 years ago

Thats great! I saw the post about your experiment and I REALLY hope you get your bfp! I was just having a hard time with myself every time af showed up. Espically the other day when I went through some old maternity clothes. This stinks but I guess things happen when the are supposed to happen! Best wishes to you!

13 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo