Posts by christinedossett

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Why do people take apart their preg tests?

I keep seeing things about people taking them apart and reading the strips inside and was wondering why people ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Any suggestions for over the counter fertility aids I can try?

Any suggestions for over the counter fertility aids I can try?

2 Answers      

Latest 13 years ago

Advertisement

Question

SOOOOOO confused about my temps!

So my cycles are anywhere from 25 to 28 days. Today is day 27 and yesterday I felt like AF was coming due to l ...

1 Answer      

Latest 13 years ago

Question

PLS HELP!

Not sure what to do. AF hasen't shown up. Last period started Dec 3 and my cycles usually are between 25 and 2 ...

1 Answer      

Latest 13 years ago

Question

PLS HELP!!!!

Not sure what to do. AF hasen't shown up. Last period started Dec 3 and my cycles usually are between 25 and 2 ...

2 Answers      

Latest 13 years ago

Question

Positive opk??

I had a positive opk Thursday night and Friday night but didn't bd until Saturday night since dh was out of to ...

3 Answers      

Latest 13 years ago

Advertisement

Question

OPK POSITIVE!!!!!! Whats the time frame?

I got a positive opk last night around 10pm. Hubby is out of town on work and wont be home until tonight. Do I ...

4 Answers      

Latest 13 years ago

Question

Confused about charting BBT, PLEASE HELP!

So I've recently started charting my temps with a BB thermometer. My chart that came alone with it gives the t ...

1 Answer      

Latest 13 years ago

Question

Irregular?

My cycle days have been differant every month! One month its 28 days then the next 21. Again the month after t ...

4 Answers      

Latest 13 years ago

Question

Is it possible to be pregnant if you dont have much cm?

I'm always reading about how women are having a lot of cm even before a bfp. I'm 10 dpo and not completely dry ...

3 Answers      

Latest 13 years ago