Community post

Discussion

TWW starts, now..

View Full Post

Yesterday I got my positive OPK, so now I'm starting my TWW. I was getting impatient waiting to ovulated, now it's 1dpo and I'm already impatient and want to know.. So is there anyone else that is in their TWW!? :)

-> please forgive any typeos, i type fast without checking and sometimes i'm on my phone. thanks! <- & User ImageUser Image

466 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

61 - 70 of 466 Replies | Last Page

Therose im sorry to hear that, I got a too. I dont even think there was super faint lines there if I dont get a tomorrow I might just give up this month. Hope all goes well atbyhe doctors xx

User Image

11 years ago

Thanx morgz, just don't know what we are doing wrong , how many DPO are you ? Xx

11 years ago

I feel the same, it took us 2years to conceive the 1st baby we lost and we've been trying nearly a year for this 1 . Im 10dpo and hoping and praying that my achey boobs arent coz af is on her horrible way xx

User Image

11 years ago

With my 1st son who is 15years old I had no probs falling pregnant was a matter of months, then with my youngest who is nearly 2 took me 14 years to get him, I call him my miricle baby, I got told that I couldn't have anymore they done test after test and found nothing all they said was unexplained, but then 14 years down the line we got him, and now it's been a year and a half since we have been trying again and I've had 2 miscarriages in that time, sometimes I think that this is it now for me god doesn't want me to have anymore but I'm gonna keep fighting it till we have another!!!!!

11 years ago

I havent had any tests done because to be honest im scated that theyre going to tell me there is something wrong with me especially after my ectopic.... I keep thinking that we're not supposed to have more than 1 with how hard it is for me to get pregnant and then carry a baby.

User Image

11 years ago

You can't give up yet! You're not 14dpo are u?
I haven't tested yet today, I did have a dream that I got a bfp though, too bad it wasn't real.

I'm sorry to both of you for all your struggles with TTC my only problem is the egg won't stay attached to the wall.

-> please forgive any typeos, i type fast without checking and sometimes i'm on my phone. thanks! <- & User ImageUser Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Thanks usmcwife I really needed that little pep talk . Your dream sounds lovely amd I hope it comes true for you. I dreamt about ghosts getting tattoos (im not crazy honestly lol)
I have trouble with them staying in too, most peoples safe zone is 12 weeks mines 8 weeks as ive only got past then once x

User Image

11 years ago

Thanx usmcwife, I've got all my symptoms that AF not far away, when I do fall pregnant I seem to only carry till 6 weeks and no further havnt a clue why, and doctors won't even do anything for me till I've lost 3!!!!!! I think that is well out of order, makes me soooo angry

11 years ago

No I'm not 14dpo yet I'm only 11 DPO!!!!! AF due Sunday x

11 years ago

I would just tell them you've already lost 3, that's dumb, IMO. I really hope you both get your bfp's! :) I got faith in you! :) I did decide to take a test, but its negative, thought I saw something but I don't think I did.
User Image

@therose try not to test til Sunday & we'll test together.. Even though that's really hard, & a long wait lol ask them to check your progesterone levels.. you're allowed to ask for whatever you want. That's usually the case for MC so early.

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo