Community post

Discussion

TWW starts, now..

View Full Post

Yesterday I got my positive OPK, so now I'm starting my TWW. I was getting impatient waiting to ovulated, now it's 1dpo and I'm already impatient and want to know.. So is there anyone else that is in their TWW!? :)

-> please forgive any typeos, i type fast without checking and sometimes i'm on my phone. thanks! <- & User ImageUser Image

466 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

361 - 370 of 466 Replies | Last Page

Well let me know how you get on with ya OPK hun xx

10 years ago

Well did an ultra early test this morning and I thought it would be a

10 years ago

My opk barely had a second line and I did a ultra early test too and that was a xx

User Image

10 years ago

Just hoping we are both still to early to test Hun Xx

10 years ago

Yeah I'm keeping my fingers crossed for us both.

How you feeling today? Xx

User Image

10 years ago

Yeah, you two are still early but doesn't hurt to try lol OPKs won't lead up to a positive if you're pregnant, but it will show a positive when a positive will show on a HPT. So say you got a positive OPK on 13dpo if you then took a HPT it would be positive (assuming you conceive this cycle)

-> please forgive any typeos, i type fast without checking and sometimes i'm on my phone. thanks! <- & User ImageUser Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Ive run out of opks (oops) ive used 30 this month xx

User Image

10 years ago

ive to 25 OPKs left and about 10-15 ultra early pregnancy test strips left so ive got plenty xx

10 years ago

I want to POAS so bad but hubby tells me there's no point.. Ugh.. Men, they just don't get it.

10 years ago • Post starter

If you've got any left usmcwife you might as well use them lol xx

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo