Community post

Discussion

TTC PARTY! BYOB: Bring Your Own Baby! AKA AF Christmas Girls

View Full Post

Ok ladies...

Our last thread was 17 pages long!
We were honest, open and held nothing back.

I really enjoyed every one of your posts and want to thank you so much for being such a fantastic support to me and to all of the other beautiful women on the thread. Everyone has got something unique and special to offer... Let's help eachother through this next month.
Here we go! On our way to making some babies!

Thanks so much for joining me on this journey!

Love,
BIanca's Mama (NIcole)

338 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

331 - 338 of 338 Replies

Ok no! No Tricks, Only Treats, BYOB

~Lisa~

13 years ago

Sounds great girls. I am officially addicted to this thread.

I am around 9dpo. I have had a huge headache all day, which usually mean AF is coming soon. Ugg. I think im out.

Period is expected the 26th - 31st because my cycles vary.

Keep your fingers crossed for me. I need it.

User Image

13 years ago

Hi everyone, its been a few days since I last checked in.

Today is a bit of a mixed bag for me..

Its my birthday today (25th) Yay! The big 29 - 30 next year

I've got a cold though - so that sucks. Also, this morning I still wasn't showing any O signs - despite some ovulation pain yesterday. Also - dh and I hadn't BD at ALL this fertile period yet - until this morning.

Then this morning our aircon breaks - and it is STINKING hot here today - and supposed to get hotter tomorrow!! Can some one post me some snow?? haha (It sucks doing the BD when its 40 deg Celsius outside!!)

I was starting to get really frustrated about when I'm actually going to O - then this afternoon I got some ewcm - Yay!! So we did the BD again, and I even elevated my hips, and lay in bed for about 30 mins.

I'm going to ask (make??) DH BD with me again tonight (it is my birthday after all!!)

I'm hoping its not too little, too late on the BD front. We were going to do it every day since Sunday, but it just hasn't worked out for us

How is everyone else coping with today?

13 years ago

Happy birthday Mumma! I turn 30 in a couple of months and I am convinced something absolutely awful will happen, lol. Hubby is going to be 35 in a couple of weeks and has assured me nothing changes, lol. Sure something changes, I am not in my 20's anymore, lol. And you can have all the friggin snow and subzero temps you want! I am done with it, haha. I was born and raised here, never lived outside of the area and I STILL can't stand it. I should be wallowing in the fact that the bitch came this month next to the pool with a beer sweating in my hand, not freezing half to death under my blankets with my heated mattress pad turned all the way up!

Where has Miss Bianca been? I do not think I've seen a post from her lately. Did she leave us

~Lisa~

13 years ago

Happy Birthday BabyMumma!! Have fun BD-ing!!!

Corvina - I LOVE that name for the new thread... no tricks only treats!!! Awesome!! Bianca hasnt been on here in a few days... hope she hasnt abandoned us! hehe. Kinda wondering if one of us should go ahead and start the new thread...? We are a few pages past what we're supposed to be allowed! LoL! Thoughts??

Monty, I'll keep my that af doesnt come for you!!

Well I am wide awake.. & dh is already passed out in bed. Bored!! LoL! I am so glad to be finishing cd4! My cycles are kinda frustrating... I usually spot the night before af, then day1 is pretty normal, days 2 & 3 are hell - super heavy and lots of cramping! Now Im on day 4 with next to nothing! Sadly I will probably still have 2 or 3 more days of spotting, but soon it will be time to BD and start using opks!!! (Yay! Something to do!!! LOL)

& to all!!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

Thanks for the birthday wishes!!

Expecting, I am still awake - its only 9pm here!!

DH and I had a fight on the way home from dinner tonight, so I don't think we will BD tonight, and maybe not even in the morning :( so I think we might be out this month before we have even started....

I vote we start a new thread, and I love the new name!!!

13 years ago

down and out with a cold,not going into work today. i was thinking if any of us get our pumpkin babies we should adorn our hugely pregnant bellies as pumpkins and post pics of them on here. i think it would be fun to see everyone like this..

13 years ago

Not so sure where Bianca has been and this thread is WAY too long, so I started the new one. No Tricks, All Treats, BYOB: Halloween Babies! This is the official end of this thread! See everyone in the new one.

~Lisa~

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo