Community post

Discussion

TTC PARTY! BYOB: Bring Your Own Baby! AKA AF Christmas Girls

View Full Post

Ok ladies...

Our last thread was 17 pages long!
We were honest, open and held nothing back.

I really enjoyed every one of your posts and want to thank you so much for being such a fantastic support to me and to all of the other beautiful women on the thread. Everyone has got something unique and special to offer... Let's help eachother through this next month.
Here we go! On our way to making some babies!

Thanks so much for joining me on this journey!

Love,
BIanca's Mama (NIcole)

338 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

321 - 330 of 338 Replies | Last Page

hey wantanother! When is af due? Good luck my dear!! The dollarama tests are pretty easy to use and disect! LoL! (Thanks a lot Pookie! I never did that bfore you mentioned it! LoL!) I hope you get a bfp!! Otherwise you'll be in for Halloween babies with the rest of us!

Bianca havent seen you here in a while... I think it's time to start a new thread my dear!! We all talk a lot! LoL!

& to all!!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

So ladies I'm having a difficult time getting my dh to cheer up about the BFN. I've tried talking to him and telling him it's going to be okay. but nothing is working. all his friends have children and even his 18 year old brother had one before him so that really just threw him over the edge.
Suprisingly I'm doing okay now, I stopped crying and got up and started cleaning the house while dh went to work. I've decided to try and concentrate my energy on the upcoming semester in school. I only have three classes left for my psychology degree. Then come fall I plan on working on a Master's degree and specializing in Child Psychology. hopefully I'll have a Doctorates by the time I turn 28.

13 years ago

Hey girls!!! I'm here expecting.. :) I just got home..did y'all have the day off or what!? Ha ha

So, I decided not to test this morning in the event I did actually get a bfn. Af is due tomorrow. I was totally bloated today and my lower back is hurting..both of these signs are AF symptoms, but not for me..I usually do not have all of this happen to me till AF actually arrives. I plan on testing tonight and tomorrow morning. 4 FRER 's came in the mail for me today, so I am totally excited!!

13 years ago

pookiekittens,
I hope this means a BOB for u. Af is so wicked maybe she will spare u and torture some other unspected soul. lol. I'm sending u a half bag of my best baby dust and pixie dust, hopefully that should do the trick... keep me posted.

13 years ago

Yay for FRER!! LoL, Pookie I am SO excited for you to test (its kinda sad actually! LoL!) If you are preggers I am totally living vicariously through you!!! LOL! Good luck my dear!! I can't wait to hear! Oh and for the record I am on this site all the time cause I'm a housewife! (and hopefully sometime soon a stay at home mom!) hehe.

Tink sorry to her your dh isnt handling the bfn very well hope he cheers up soon!

Bianca??? Where have you been my dear, havent heard from you in a while!!

& to all!!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

need your advice guys so i have a draft of a letter to dh bout fertility testing and am thinking of sending it tomorrw to his fb messaging as he never checks his e-mail good idea or what??? i will be at work when he will get it and am scared to death to give it to him as this will not go over well but it has been 15 months of trying and getting no where,this is the next step. i need some words of encouragment

13 years ago

aroma I am sure everything will be fine. You said you wanted him to have some time to digest everything you wrote before you talked to him. (Probably good idea since guys tend to be a little stubborn) I hope it all goes well for you!! Good luck!!

13 years ago

thanks expecting!!!!! i need all i can get in the encouragment department right now

13 years ago

I am sure all will be fine aroma!! I'll be thinking of you tomorrow!! Good luck!

We really need to start a new thread... can't believe we've gotten our second one to 17 pages!! Thats awesome! Bianca, you should do the honors! Havent seen you in a couple days tho. We miss you!!

We should call the next one "TTC Party! Halloween Babies! AKA AF Chrstmas Girls" or something like that! LoL!

& to all!!

13 years ago

Trick or Treats! BYOB (Bring Your Own Baby)

I like the ring to it, lol. I just got home from work. I was on the line all night, as I expected. Got none of my paperwork done, but I blame my idiot foreman.

It is day 3 of af and I am STILL bleeding pretty heavy, like I do the first day of af usually. I usually only have one day of heavy flow and then 3 of light flow then one of spotting. I am cramping pretty badly still too, which I rarely cramp. This SUCKS! Doctor told me the other day to go to the ER only if my Aleve does not help the cramps or if I pass huge clots. Aleve is working and I only had a few small clots the first day. I am pretty much convinced I did have an early miscarriage. I really hope this does not affect my chances of conceiving this month. My cousin had an early miscarriage late last June and she had a BFP the last week of July, so I hope it runs in the family!!!!

~Lisa~

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo