Community post

Discussion

How long did it take you to get pregnant after MC?

View Full Post

Hello Ladies,

To those of you that already went through the horrible experience of loosing a pregnancy...I now understand how hard it is to go over such a sad event... I try to be positive and since I only miscarried at 5 weeks, we are trying our chance once again!!!

I was wondering, for those of you that have already had an early natural miscarriage...how long did it take you until you got your BFP again??? I want to be realistic...and I know that each person is different, but I am just wondering...

Thanks so much for your replies!!!
&
I for healthy pregnancy!!!

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

51 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

21 - 30 of 51 Replies | Last Page

Hello bannisterh,

I cross my fingers for you!!!! I hope it will happen soon, with a healthy pregnancy that will go to term and you will have a healthy baby!!!

Today I am extremely stressed, my son is pretty sick...a nasty flu virus and ear infection, and I have to work...grandma is here, but it's not the same, I want to be there to take care of him! Anyway, just a hard day!

I tested this morning (just for the heck of it), and BFN...of course! LOL!

Ok ladies, will give you more news soon!
Take good care and looking forward to more symptoms, questions, opinions!

xoxoxo & Baby dust

13 years ago • Post starter

Hello Ladies, I have good news!!! I just took an OPK (actually 2 of them) and both were clearly positive! I can't wait for DH to come home...with my son sick, I am not sure how much bd we'll be able to do, but at least i know that I am ovulating now! We did the bd on March 2nd...hopefully there is still something there swimming...lol!

Keep you posted! I am really excited about the opk!!! Yayayay!!!

Hope to hear from you guys soon!
xoxoxo

I'm so glad we were able to turn this sad thread into a hopeful one

woohoo happy! get it on girl!

13 years ago

I had an early miscarriage last month and just found out that I am pregnant again :) very early of course as af isn't due till Thursday but in so excited as this is my 3rd pregnancy in 4 months!

13 years ago

Hello Neekie,

Waawwww, amazing! CONGRATS!!!! I am supper happy for you, you really give me hope!
So give us more info, what's your story? For how long did you try before you got pregnant in the first place? Waw, you are so lucky!!!

May this baby be a healthy one, enjoy and keep us posted!

This is the first BFP that we get on this thread!!! Yaaayyyy, Cheers for many more to come!

xoxoxo

Hi Happytcc :)
My husband and I have been trying since Oct and i have a 5 year old son to a previous relationship.

I fell pregnant in Dec but that was a Chemical Preg and then I fell preg last cycle and started bleeding and i knew it was miscarriage and docs said my Hcg was less than 2 and i never went back for another. We were worried maybe something was wrong with us and thats why the weren't sticking.

So we decided to not chart anything and here we are pregnant again. I am very worried about possible MC, but we are being very optimistic.

My husband was impressed with how dark the line was so maybe i didn't miscarry last cycle? Ill wait till after AF is due to see a doc, and we are waiting till 10 weeks to tell family and friends :)

Your time will come i promise:)

User Image

13 years ago

Hello Neekie,

Waw, what a story! You guys are doing a great job! This one will stick! Loooooots of baby dust to you!!!
BTW, I think that if the line is really dark, then your HCG levels should be quiet high. With my MC I never got to see a really dark line...so it sounds really promissing for you! I wish you a sticky and healthy pregnancy!!!!

Thanks so much for bringing a positive outcome to this thread, it really gives me hope! I think I have just ovulated over the weekend, therefore I have another 10 days to wait before I can test. I'll keep you guys posted!

Did you have any symptoms?
Yayayay, CONGRATS Neekie!!! :-)
xoxoxo

Hey happyttc :)

In regards to the hcg levels I'm wondering if I am further along than I thought but the only way that can happen is if I never miscarried, and because I never went back and had the follow up bloods I'm now very curious :) buy I didn't notice any real symptoms after the supposed miscarriage I guess because I thought the baby was gone. But if the Docs said the hcg was less than 2 so maybe I was ridiculously early.

As for symptoms i didn't really look for the
Becausr we weren't trying this month and we barely bd, and I wasn't sure when I ovulated...

But having said that I had the metal taste quite a few times , sore boobs although I always have them after O, but they get sure on the opposite side to my armpits when I'm pregnant. And I had dreams about babies! Last time I was pregnant I had a dream I was and yep I was!

I know this one is going to stick who ever is watching over me doesn't want to do this to me again.

I'll be keeping up on your progress I've added you as a friend and if you wanna chat or anything send me a message :)
It will always happen when you least expect it :)

13 years ago

Hello Neekie,

Waw, imagine you never miscarried! That can happen...or maybe you miscarried a twin? I read on some threads that this is possible. Did you take any other pregnancy tests after the thought MC?

Oh waw, well I am super happy for you! I can't wait for you to go to see the Dr. Why don't you want to go soon? I would be so curious!!! Hahahah, then again I am not a very patient person....LOL

Keep me posted! I am so curious to know how far along you are!

After your MC, how long after did you get your dark BFP? I saw on some posts that some women get a fairly dark BFP 4 weeks after the MC...so it is possible.

Let us know! So exciting! I am today 1 or 2 DPO. I can't wait to see if we will conceive this cycle.
Ok well waiting impatiently for news from you!!!
xolxoxoxoxo

Happytottc,

I would be so happy if i never miscarried, can you imagine how awesome that would be :) Ild only have a little while to worry left if that was the case.

I did the pregnancy test yesterday, (monday).

And the last test i did was on the 7th of feb but it was a very faint positive. And on feb 5th i had really sharp stabbing pains in my left side. (which is when i thought it all went wrong? i didn't know at that point.) But maybe that was just implantation?

Oh its just so frustrating to not know but i am totally over the moon :)

13 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo