Community post

Discussion

TTC PARTY! BYOB: Bring Your Own Baby! AKA AF Christmas Girls

View Full Post

Ok ladies...

Our last thread was 17 pages long!
We were honest, open and held nothing back.

I really enjoyed every one of your posts and want to thank you so much for being such a fantastic support to me and to all of the other beautiful women on the thread. Everyone has got something unique and special to offer... Let's help eachother through this next month.
Here we go! On our way to making some babies!

Thanks so much for joining me on this journey!

Love,
BIanca's Mama (NIcole)

338 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 338 Replies | Last Page

Expecting, Corvina, I'm really sorry the witch came for you both. I felt for sure this was your month!

Corvina, I know what your going through. When I was ttc ds I had a chemical pregnancy right after new years 2009, and it was awful - terrible cramps, back ache and clots. Good news is you shouldn't bleed for too long. I only bled for 6 days, and spotted on the 7th, and my cycle continued as normal afterwards...

Pookie, wantanother1, bens, jany, how are you girls doing??

Mrsschmidt - when do you have your first dr's appointment??

My day was a complete write off - I felt like crap all day at work yesterday (really sore throat), and today I felt like death warmed up. My dh watched the kids ALL day and I pretty much slept for 6 hours straight! I'm feeling much better now though - thank goodness. I need to stay healthy so I can do the BD all next week - starting tomorrow!! I warned dh he wont be getting a break until next Friday haha!

13 years ago

Nicole - I hope you had a wonderful birthday (yesterday??)... Glad to hear your feeling positive after your Dr's appointment!

13 years ago

Expecting, no I do not read Twilight. I saw the first movie only because my SIL bought it for me because she knows I like vampires and it was eh. The second one I, I got from Netflicks hoping it would redeem my view of the whole Twilight craze and I HATED it! I am really grooving on Vampire Diaries lately and LOVE True Blood. I just started reading the second Sookie Stackhouse book. It only took me a couple days to read the first. I needed a change from my normal Nicolas Sparks and I figured I would love the Sookie Stackhouse series if I love True Blood and I absolutely do! I was starting to get embarrassed with the Nicolas Sparks books because I was always crying at work while I was reading them and people were asking me what was wrong, lol.

I have decided since I now know for a fact I am not pg this month, I have about 12 days I can eat and drink whatever I feel like. I drank a coke at work tonight and I think I might go to the Mexican place tomorrow and order an entire pitcher of margarita for myself, lol. Sunday, I am thinking Applebee's for a 23 ounce Blue Moon, lol. I feel almost kilted though that I missed out on Great Lakes Christmas Ale this year though :( I so look forward to it and it is ONLY available from right after Thanksgiving until Christmas, but it usually is completely sold out everywhere the week before Christmas.

Maybe a halloween baby will be better than a anniversary baby. Our anniversary is October 9 and if it would ahve stuck this cycle, I would have been due October 3. If I get pregnant this next cycle, I will be due October 25. My son gets Indians tickets for his birthday right behind home plate every April, so maybe the new baby can get Browns tickets (or Cavs, if they are ever worth going to see again). At least my son got to see Lebron and Shaq play once...ugh! Cleveland is such a bad city for sports, lol. I swear us Cleveland fans enjoy the punishment, lol.

~Lisa~

13 years ago

Corvina, I am also a massive True Blood fan, and I have read all the Sookie Stackhouse books. I have just one question for you.... Bill or Eric??? haha

13 years ago

yup,
she
arrived.

so my cycle was 26 days long this cycle! WTF??? It is usually 28. hmmm?

LMAO... seriously... just have to laugh at it.... so annoying.

13 years ago • Post starter

@Babymuma- My appointment is Monday at 4:15pm. I'm really nervous...

Okay, ladies...I have a fear. DH and BDed last night...it was the first time since I found out that I was pregnant and the WHOLE TIME (and still, now) I was afraid that I was going to do something wrong and we'd lose the baby. I'm so scared! I want to POAS again, just to make sure! Ugh...it's awful! I just...I wish there was a way to really know. I think I will get a couple of cheapie tests from the dollar store and test, just to put myself at ease.

@Corvina- I am so, so sorry. That is so hard...

@Biancasmama- I'm sorry that the is causing you stress! Cycles can be so weird from month to month! Ugh. At least you know that everything's good to go after your trip to the doctor!

everybody!

User Image I want a !!! User Image

13 years ago

Bianca- sorry af showed her ugly face. Looks like we're both 26 days

Corvina- our anniversaries are close! Ours is October 1st

As for me, bfn this morning Which doesn't surprise me. Af is due on Monday so I guess I keep waiting.

13 years ago

Morning ladies!

Corvina, I know the twilight movies, not so good, the books are much better tho! LoL! And I LOVE Vampire Diaries!! (new episode this week!!! - finally some good shows to watch! LoL) Hope you enjoy you're week or so of being able to drink/eat whatever you like! I know I am going to!!

Bianca, sorry to hear came... looks like you'll be going us for Halloween babies!

As for me, I am in a better mood that yesterday... dh comes home tonight!!!!

Pookie, any news? When are you testing again?

& to all!!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

WantAnother sorry to hear about your bfn Don't give up hope yet!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

morning ladies...

I haven't poas again... too afraid. I promised DH I wouldn't until thursday.. I'm better off anyway... AF due anywhere between yesterday and sunday. If I don't get it tomm, I consider her late.

The strangest thing happen a few mins ago. I was going to make a turkey sandwich for lunch... so I took the deli turkey out and ate a piece. Legit, I couldn't taste it... nothing... Has this happened to anyone? I feel like a lot is going on in my mouth..dry mouth, constant thirst, weird metallic taste, and now can't taste things... WTF? But don't forget, I got a

If this is my body f'ing with me again, I'm going to be pissed..

any thoughts ladies???

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo