Community post

Discussion

TTC PARTY! BYOB: Bring Your Own Baby! AKA AF Christmas Girls

View Full Post

Ok ladies...

Our last thread was 17 pages long!
We were honest, open and held nothing back.

I really enjoyed every one of your posts and want to thank you so much for being such a fantastic support to me and to all of the other beautiful women on the thread. Everyone has got something unique and special to offer... Let's help eachother through this next month.
Here we go! On our way to making some babies!

Thanks so much for joining me on this journey!

Love,
BIanca's Mama (NIcole)

338 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 338 Replies | Last Page

I'm serious...get a used preggo test and open it up..you gotta crack it open at the seams...and look at the result. Love ya girls! I'm going to head to bed. I'm so tired. I'll up date ya tomorrow. Probably a NO..but I'll take whatever, xoxo

13 years ago

Oh Pookie dont be so negative! LoL! I'll be keeping my for you!!

& popped open an old hpt... still a bfn... not even the slightest line! LoL! Oh well!

Heading to bed, night all!! & tomorrow Pookie!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

Congrats Pookie babe! I need to learn how to disect tests like you do bc the frer is not giving me what the internet cheapies were. I think I have convinced myself the internet cheapies gave me evaps. Sons of bitches!

Anyhow, I think I am out. Af is due tomorrow. I usually start after I have been out of bed for a couple of hours and active. I had hope still until I went potty tonight at work and had the tiniest spot when I wiped. It was a very pale brownish pink mixed with creamy cm. I usually spot a couple days before af, but all cm dries up and I have actual blood spotting. Even with all the weird things my body has done to me the last week, I am not holding out much hope since I saw that spot. I am not cramping at all though, which is unusual for me. I swear my body is playing tricks on me, mean tricks. Looks like I will likely be ordering pressed and opk's this weekend.

Yes, my sister is 7 years younger than me. I will be 30 in April.

I think I will go and try to disect the frer I took earlier today and hope for the best. I am starting to convince myself that there is actually something wrong with me though, but my doc will not take action until we are unsuccessful ttc for 6 months.

~Lisa~

13 years ago

*sigh* I'm out Just started spotting.

Stupid bitch didnt even let me have fun with my cheapy dollarama hpts.

Corvina let us know if you get af tomorrow... I hope you don't!

Bianca it's after midnight here so HAPPY BIRTHDAY my dear!! Hope you get you bfp as a bday present!!

Pookie hope you get your bfp too!!

Looks like I am going to have to live vicariously!! LoL!
Night all!

<-- Stupid Bitch!!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

Well, if the bitch shows up tomorrow, I might have to use a personal day because I can guarantee I will be pure evil at work. The ONLY good thing that could possibly come out of af coming tomorrow is the fact that I will be drinking margaritas and Blue Moon this weekend. I have been wanting both soooo bad for the last two weeks, but I have been taking EVERY precaution. At this point, I am thinking that taking good care of myself for two weeks was pointless. It is like a huge FU from my body. If I had known that a copper iud could cause scarring and infertility, I would have never gotten one. The doctor that put it in never bothered to tell me. My current doctor did, but seemed to think I would be ok because of how easily it came out. He said since it came out so easily, chances of scar tissue were pretty slim. Of course, I am ALWAYS the less than 1% if it something thaat isn't supposed to happen. Got preg with ds on the pill, taking it correctly and not taking any other medications that could affect it....

~Lisa~

13 years ago

Wantanother1 - May 2007 dh and I were engaged, wedding was going to be in Sep 2007, and we decided to go off birth control, and not ttc, but not prevent. September rolls around, and it turned out that af was going to be due on our wedding day!!

I had a feeling about 2 days before the wedding I was pregnant, though the only symptom I had was enlarged bbs. I wasn't too concerned about testing until after the wedding, because there was just too much going on. Then 2 days later I tested and got a strong bfp - and 9 months later I had dd.

Then when we decided to try for bub #2, we went through all that stuff I mentioned earlier, and somehow I managed to not think about ttc for that last tww... And to be honest, I really didn't think I was pregnant. It was only when I realised that af hadn't arrived by about 5pm the day it was due, that I *might* be pregnant. I don't even remember my bbs getting bigger - at least not until I was about 5 or 6 weeks pregnant.

I actually think I *feel* more pregnancy symptoms when I am pms'ing haha.

I hope that helps!

This time is my first time ttc using okp's, and charting bbt and cm, so I feel like a bit of a newbie haha!

13 years ago

heyyy..
congrats pookie..!!!

well, .. da bitch af showd her face yesterday huh..

but i will try dis month too...

time to change da ticker..

see you ladies

User Image User Image 34 years old, endometriosis, got oophorectomy jst 1 ovary working..

13 years ago

Ah!!!! You ladies have me on tenterhooks, waiting to see how your POAS goes this morning!!! Good luck everyone!

Pookie, a line is a LINE for sure!!!!CONGRATS! And girl, I used to pry open my HPTs too. Lol. It was fascinating and I wanted to know what was going on in there!!! The only ones that I didn't do that with were my BFPs. lol.

Corvina, that could be implantation. I got a gob of white CM a couple of days before my BFP, and at 8dpo I woke up with one, tiny brownish spot in my panties, and that turned out to be implantation! So don't give up yet!

Expecting, I'm so sorry that it didn't work out for you this time. That just means that your Thanksgiving baby is waiting for you! And just THINK about all of that Halloween candy that you'll have a wonderful excuse to eat now!

I may miss you girls later this morning (it's 10 minutes to 6am here and I've been up for half an hour) as the Cricket has decided to switch my sleep schedule completely around. I didn't fall asleep last night until well after 1am despite being completely exhausted, and then this morning I just naturally woke up around 5am. I tried to fall back asleep but it wasn't happening. I'm sure, like yesterday, I'll fall back into bed at around 9 am and sleep late. lol. It would seem that the Cricket is already a morning person. lol. I am noticing a couple more things that are really bringing this home to me- 1) that my sense of smell is going CRAZY! Coffee brewing has always been one of my all-time favorite homey smells, but it smells horrible to me now. Like...awful. The worst smell you can imagine. And then 2) my skin is so incredibly broken out! I have always had really good skin, just the occasional zit here and there, but NOW?! Holy COW! Break out-o-rama!!!!

I'm so excited for all of you!!!! I'll see you later today and I can't wait to hear how you POAS-ers fared this morning! AHHH!!!!

and everyone!!!

User Image I want a !!! User Image

13 years ago

Wooooohooooo...POOKIE!

BFN for me this morning...

Have a good day girls and thanks for the birthday wishes!

13 years ago • Post starter

biancasmama HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!!! hope all ur dreams come true happy birthday

User Image User Image 34 years old, endometriosis, got oophorectomy jst 1 ovary working..

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo