Community post

Discussion

TTC PARTY! BYOB: Bring Your Own Baby! AKA AF Christmas Girls

View Full Post

Ok ladies...

Our last thread was 17 pages long!
We were honest, open and held nothing back.

I really enjoyed every one of your posts and want to thank you so much for being such a fantastic support to me and to all of the other beautiful women on the thread. Everyone has got something unique and special to offer... Let's help eachother through this next month.
Here we go! On our way to making some babies!

Thanks so much for joining me on this journey!

Love,
BIanca's Mama (NIcole)

338 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 338 Replies | Last Page

HI Ladies,

So Bianca and I are on the same cycle... so I am 8 or 9 DPO.

So far,

cramping
extreme thirst! (Not as bad today as yesterday)
tiny, tiny bit of brown discharge.

Corvina, we also have the same superstition. So last year a friend of ours was pg and was craving gnocchi's. So my mother insisted on making them which translates into me helping. Just so she wouldn't get a gnocchi shaped birthmark on her! ha... but I LOVE IT. We also don't do baby showers... we do "welcome home baby" parties. superstitious. My family is from squilani, Italy, near Naples. But my mom was born here.

So if this doesn't work, we will have Halloween babies, which is my birthday. So that would be cool...

it was snowing here, so they let us out early from work (I work in a school).. have been watching the Baby Story.. I am slightly obsessed... :)

13 years ago

Ok so this is where I am at.

I am 9dpo
I am always hungry and thirsty plus I have hot flashes.
Other than that not to much else.

today I have eaten so often.
Big bowl of cereal this am
Very large salad for lunch
yogurt
an avocado
and am still hungry :(

If this is not my month i am going to think i'm ill.

I did poas yesterday and yes it was - I was not surprised

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

benz and jany we are on the same cycle...
lastest thing today...
passing gass like a champ and hot flashes.
Whoever said I wasn't sexy is totally off their rocker. LMAO

13 years ago • Post starter

Bianca, I am totally gassy today too!! I'm usually very gassy and poop a lot right before, like a day before AF but I'm a week away, so that's not a symptom of AF now....

Corvina, thank you so much about the information on Alcohol Induced Dementia. I totally now believe this is what my Dad is suffering from. It's pretty bad. :( I'm trying to be very positive, I'm a natural born cheerleader and motivator, but this is dragging me a little. Mostly because I don't see my Dad fighting his way to get better, but he did let me take him out for a haircut today and so that's a positive.

My headache has finally gone away. Thank god. That thing was terrible. Like, total pressure on the left side of my brain.

I'm hoping for addtl symptoms tomorrow.. Ha ha..

13 years ago

Pookie.

TMI alert: I have had VERY loose poops since 4dpo... Annoying... Before that it was a cold... Now it is growling stomach, loose poopies, bits of gas and cramping like AF... Also, on and off I have twinges of pain on my lower left that are not like AF...

So basically this month my body has been falling apart...

I have been using baby wipes because my bum hurts, but I never flush them... Ask my plumber about that one... how embarassing... LOL

AF is 5 days away, so I am assuming it is too early for AF type symptoms, right?

Hi Ladies, I hope you don't mind me jumping in on this thread - you girls have such a great positive attitude!

I'm CD 6 and waiting to O. I'm most fertile from the 23-26 so I get to BD a LOT around my birthday (25th Jan!!) So it would be really cool if this month was my month!

I'm a total poas addict too! I got af last Thurs night, she only stayed for 3 days (unusual for me - usually 5 days) and my breasts have stayed heavy/full (almost a cup size larger! - which dh is loving!) I felt so strange that on Monday that I poas again, just in case it wasn't af after all - BFN. Argh!

So I was hoping to join this thread and enjoy the craziness you girls share.

Oh, btw my name is Josie, I live in Australia, and I am ttc #3 :)

13 years ago

Wow! I go out for a few hours and come home to 2 pages of posts to read!! Love it! Not sure what to comment on first!!

Bianca (& Pookie) - Awesome name for the new thread! & I am totally stoked for Halloween babies if this month doesnt work out!!

Mrs.Schmidt you will soon learn that there is no such thing as tmi with these ladies!!

As for me...
18 dop (Grr!) my cycles are usually 30-35days
2 Bfn's so far (at 12dpo & 16dpo)
poas tomorrow morning
Symptoms so far... pretty much everything at some point!! LOL!! Right at the moment, lightheaded/dizzy, a little nausea, thirsty and tired!

I am getting so irritated, not sure what I am doing to do if tomorrow is still bfn. I either want to get on with it and start a new cycle or get my bfp!! Grr!!! Really hope this is my month!!!!!

Good luck girlies!! We can do it!!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

Hi Josie, Mumma and Expecting!!!

Yeah... No TMI here... Just let it all out!

I will be POAS tomorrow just for shits and giggles. Totally not expecting a BFP - but would be nice!

xo

I am POAS tomorrow too..and Nicole, loose stools!? Seriously!???. LMAO!! Mine was watery today, too! Maybe thats an amazing sign for us!!!!!! Whoo hoooo! Some encouragement about POAS...

When my SIL had DS a year ago, she didn't get her BFP till 19 dpo...isn't that nuts. Sooooo much crap can happen and every situation is different.

13 years ago

19dpo... she must have missed her period... Jeeze!

I know... Every PREGNANCYis different, so I hear...
The tough thing about that (for me) is that I have been through this once before, so I am looking for the same symptoms, BDing during the same times etc...

I have to keep in mind that this time may be totally different... and what worked lastt time may not work this time...

It is weird and annoying.

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo