Community post

Discussion

TTC PARTY! BYOB: Bring Your Own Baby! AKA AF Christmas Girls

View Full Post

Ok ladies...

Our last thread was 17 pages long!
We were honest, open and held nothing back.

I really enjoyed every one of your posts and want to thank you so much for being such a fantastic support to me and to all of the other beautiful women on the thread. Everyone has got something unique and special to offer... Let's help eachother through this next month.
Here we go! On our way to making some babies!

Thanks so much for joining me on this journey!

Love,
BIanca's Mama (NIcole)

338 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 338 Replies | Last Page

OMG pookie thats sooooooo exciting yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a line is a line girl you are PREGNANT!!!!!!!!

13 years ago

I totally agree with BabyMumma, a line is a line.

BabyMumma- when you got preggo with baby#2 were symptoms the same as baby#1? Did you KNOW you were pg? I keep waiting for the same symptoms as with ds. Maybe I should stop that. Lol

13 years ago

Pookie you're so funny! YES a faint line is still a

If you test tomorrow with FRER and you do get a neg dont worry! As much as they say they can detect it 5-6 days before af, thats isnt always the case! What did you use when you got your faint line? I am sure you will get your !! Can't wait to hear all about it!!

WantAnother, af is due on Sunday for me, so we're pretty close to the same schedule! I poas this evening and got a I used the dollarama ones... if af still hasnt shown up on Monday I will used my FRER test
When are you poas??

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

I can't wait to report a strong positive! So, I'll test In The morning with a digital...if it says no...you may not see me for a day. Lol...If it says yes, I'm going to be full of joy! :) jk..I'll report either way. We are way too thrilled right now.

13 years ago

I poased yesterday and no shock got a bfn. I'm gonna wait until Saturday and test with fmu But I'm not holding out any hope. I don't have any symptoms soooo....

13 years ago

im due wed for af,but im already out i know, bad backache and cramps which is typpical for me before af shows,but im still going to poas tuesday lol

13 years ago

So, have you ladies dissected your tests?? Is there any line?

13 years ago

Haha, gotta say I've NEVER dissected a test!

13 years ago

aroma, don't count yourself out yet! Some people just dont show any symptoms. The last time I got my bfp I had ALL the my usual signs of af showing!,So you're still in the game till the witch shows!!

wantanother good luck on sat! Hopefully all of us on this thread will get our bfp's this cycle!! Then we can start a new "9 month wait" thread!!! LoL!

Pookie, cant wait to hear about your BF(STRONG)P!! hehe! to you my dear!!

Luv ya ladies!!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

LoL, no Pookie, I have never disected a tes... you're making me want to tho!! Now I am going to be rumaging through my garbage can to find one!!!!! LMAO!

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo