Community post

Discussion

TTC PARTY! BYOB: Bring Your Own Baby! AKA AF Christmas Girls

View Full Post

Ok ladies...

Our last thread was 17 pages long!
We were honest, open and held nothing back.

I really enjoyed every one of your posts and want to thank you so much for being such a fantastic support to me and to all of the other beautiful women on the thread. Everyone has got something unique and special to offer... Let's help eachother through this next month.
Here we go! On our way to making some babies!

Thanks so much for joining me on this journey!

Love,
BIanca's Mama (NIcole)

338 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 338 Replies | Last Page

the post above was for the Aussie!

13 years ago • Post starter

Bens sorry to hear about your bfn... dont give up hope!!

20dpo, and I got a bfn on my dollar store hpt this evening Not letting myself get depressed though... still have a few days before af is.. due? LoL! Stupid unpredictable cycles!!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

["MrsSchmidt - How are you feeling today?"]

I'm doing well. I'm EXHAUSTED today though. I haven't changed out of my sweatpants and slouchy t-shirt all day and I slept in until 12:45pm. lol. Lazy. But hey, I've got a person under construction, here! lol!

Aside from the cravings (meat and McDonald's breakfast) and coppery/metal-y taste in my mouth, it's business as usual! lol!

Thanks for askin'!

Ladies, I sure appreciate you all letting me stick around here with all! This is so FUN!

User Image I want a !!! User Image

13 years ago

due this weekend sometime

13 years ago

Expecting...

Do you use a fertility monitor?
My best friend has cycles like you, this morning she came into work crying because she AF showed up 5 days earlier than the previous month!!!! She has two children and is trying for her third... I love this girl with all of my heart... She is like a sister to me and it made me so sad... She was heartbroken...

Anyway, We decided (for her because her cycles are so unpredictable) a monitor would be best because then she would KNOW exactly what was going on through out the whole month...

She ordered one today and will be on her way to "being in the know" with her body!!!!!

Hopefully this works for her... What do you think?

Husband walks in...

DH: Hey, did you want me to still POAS?
Me: Well, maybe tomorrow morning, you don't have to do it now.
10 minutes pass by...
DH: Baby, I really have to pee, so I'll just do it now.
Me: Okay, good luck.. baby dust!!

Lmao!! So, the turn out of my test is as follows.... With DH urine there was no evap line. And we used the same tests out of the same box. Now, this could be something, or it could mean nothing. Lol...

Ahh, well. Jersey Shore is almost on. I'm gonna get ready to fist pump and call it a night.

13 years ago

LMAO!
BTW
BFN for me 2 nite

I'm new to this thread, but I'm 10 DPO and trying to decide whether or not to test tomorrow. I've tested 3 times already & BFN (I know, too early...but I obsess about it all day and then just give in). Im due on or around the 24th and have been cramping since the 16th. I'm also having chills and sharp stabbing groin pains. Has anyone else experienced that? This is my first time to TTC, my first was a surprise. ;)

User Image User Image User Image Anna

13 years ago

Holy, I missed a lot today while I was at work!!

Pookie- Woohoo!!! Congrats! My first pregnancy i tested first time (don't know how many dpo I was) with a FRER and got a SUPER faint line, but a line is a line!!

Bens- don't give up yet! Its not over until shows up.

Expecting- Does Dollarama have htps?! I should have stocked up to fill my poas addiction!! I didn't know they have them! Omg, I think I need to go there right now! Haha!!

Schmidt- I personally love hearing your updates! Don't go anywhere, it gives me hope to hear that you got your !

Bianca- Looks like the witch should show for us on the same day. Hopefully not though, a bfp would be a great bday gift! Incase I don't get on here tomoro, Happy Birthday!! Have you used a monitor? I bought one, which cost me $250 and then the sticks they had, which I bought too (another $60) don't work in the damn thing! Think I might call clear blue and complain.

As for me today.....no new symptoms, well actually, none at all . I think I'm 9dpo or so. I poas yesterday, bfn.

I did get some good news todays though! My obgyn who did my surgery in May '09 (cyst removal from BOTH ovaries) called and is willing to see me on Feb 1st! Yay!!!! Hopefully she can figure out why we haven't gotten our bfp since then.

13 years ago

Well, it's a line...but it's up for interpretation. The jury is still out!! I'm only 9 dpo, so anything can happen. Today I am having a gassy vag. Not a gassy butt, but a gassy vag?! Which is weird and a first. Also, pressure like. Not twinges anymore, more like pressure and pushing.

I'm sure im imagining it. But it's okay. I love my imaginary world more than reality.

Bianca, it's okay that you got a negative..are you taking the tests apart to search for any sign of life or are you just tossing them? I learned to open em up and dissect. Thankfully they make these damn tests easy enough to do so.

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo