Community post

Discussion

TTC PARTY! BYOB: Bring Your Own Baby! AKA AF Christmas Girls

View Full Post

Ok ladies...

Our last thread was 17 pages long!
We were honest, open and held nothing back.

I really enjoyed every one of your posts and want to thank you so much for being such a fantastic support to me and to all of the other beautiful women on the thread. Everyone has got something unique and special to offer... Let's help eachother through this next month.
Here we go! On our way to making some babies!

Thanks so much for joining me on this journey!

Love,
BIanca's Mama (NIcole)

338 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 338 Replies | Last Page

I stopped looking at ads right before Christmas because I found myself getting upset everytime I would see baby stuff or maternity clothes. It is the time of year the Toys r us does their big baby sale though. I know it is coming if it is not already here. I am to the point where I will not even hold my friend's baby because it depresses me more.
Af os due tomorrow and still no symptoms other than the sore boobs. I had a night amre last night. Actually woke up crying it was so real. I did not know that this couold be a sign, but I have still been checking my cervix daily, mostly to check for spotting or changes in cm. It got higher and softer yesterday. Not as soft as when I o, but much softer than normal. HOpefully this means something for me. I got another bfn this morning. I am sure I see a faint line there, but I am probably just fooling myself. Well, time to get ready for work. I swear I should jsut take the day off.

~Lisa~

13 years ago

Good Afternoon ladies!!

So, I got an extremely faint faint faint line this morning...it's the first "line" I have seen since I've tested in the last 3 days! :) so, thats kind of good. :) I feel like air bubbles or gas keep coming out of my VA jajay. Is that weird??

Corvina! I'm off today too...stay home and chat with me all day! :) and half my Facebook is from Wisconsin. When I was 14 we moved to northern Michigan and so all of my friends are Packers fans. So, yes, there are lovely Wisconsin people but our rivalry is amazing and the amount of smack talk on my Facebook right now is amazing. Lmao..

And I'm sorry your sister sounds like a lost soul who will never learn. :( your time will come too, I'm assuming your older than her, which is why it's also easier for her to get pregnant. I DO have a confession...I HAD to have an abortion when I was 25... So, I know I am capable of being pregnant. And it pisses me off now that I am almost 30 that it's so freaking challenging! It's an age thing. I don't know if what I'm saying would help any. But you are a super fantastic girl, from what inow and your going to be the best mommy soon!!

So, stay home and just chill today! And vent away if necessary.

13 years ago

Oh pookie pookie pookie!!!! That is SO GREAT about your line!

From what I've heard, feeling little bubbles is normal. I didn't feel that, but I've heard of others who have!

User Image I want a !!! User Image

13 years ago

That's interesting!! So, you have heard of people having these bubbles feeling?? I first felt it Monday..and than this morning. Like there is air up there....sweet!! I'm not getting my hopes up, but this would be SO amazing!!! The last couple days not even a glimmer of a line and today there IS something there.

13 years ago

Corvina, my cervix went back up a smudge too, and is still closed, but softer than the days before.

13 years ago

Another woman in my family is pg...sigh. Cousin is due at the end of august...

13 years ago

Yep, Pookie! I've definitely heard of that from other ladies!

I took another test this afternoon, just to be sure and because I wanted to use a pink dye test since everyone seems to swear by those above the blue ones, and it came up BFP again! So I made my first baby doctor appointment on Monday and my hubs is actually going to be able to go! And he ASKED to go, which is making me happy. I want him to be into this too! I'm SO NERVOUS that something is going to happen or that I'm going to have problems, but everything seems fine so far, so I'm trying to just go with the flow. lol.

I'm already having the CRAZIEST cravings too!!! I'm craving RED MEAT like you would not BELIEVE! Seriously, I feel like a caveman...lol. I'm craving McDonald's breakfast too, so DH is bringing me Jimmy Dean breakfast sandwiches as we speak. lol.

I'm EXHAUSTED too...my body woke me up at 7:30am to eat and then, RIGHT after I put something in my stomach, I went RIGHT back to bed and slept until 12:45pm. lol. Lazy...lol.

Other than that, everything's the same...

I'm sorry...PLEASE tell me if you'd rather I didn't talk about this!!!! I don't want to make anyone feel bad or uncomfortable, so please tell me if I'm being rude or hurtful or anything...seriously.

everyone!!!

User Image I want a !!! User Image

13 years ago

LoL, yep, Corvina, Toys R Us had a huge baby flyer out last week! Grr!! It would be so much fun if we were all preggers and could enjoy the baby bargins!! LoL!

And yes, I have heard that vivid dreams are a sign of pregnancy! So good luck!! Hope af doesnt come for you tomorrow!

Pookie YAY!!! A Faint line is still a line! LoL! Good luck!!

I havent had any new symptoms so far... really hoping the witch doesnt show this weekend!!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

MrsSchmidt, nothing you say, short of "na na na na boo boo, I'm preggo and your not" is going to upset any of us non-preggers. ;) so, stay in the group and again it's great to hear what you are going through. Than, once we all got our BFP, we can make a new thread and continue to keep in touch as pregnant women!

I just got back from Target, I had to get groceries and like an ASS, I got 3 FRER. I just promised myself I wouldn't, but than again I promise myself a lot of things and they don't happen. Ha ha...

So, I'm crossing my fingers that my faintest of faint faint lines wasn't my eyes seeing things and its only a very weak HCG level as of now.

13 years ago

Mrs..did you get negatives prior to 10 dpo??

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo