Community post

Discussion

B-O-R-E-D!

View Full Post

Its just so boring, waiting around to ovulate! Last month it was Cd 16, month before Cd 12. At least with the tww you can imagine symptoms and feel things that arent really there, but its allowed, coz its the tww! Now it doesnt matter it your bbs ache or you feel sick in the morning or you fancy eating coal or you're slightly constipated coz I know Im not pregnant! I cant wait for that evap to show up at 6dpo and make my stomache flip because Im sure the line's slightly pink and not at all grey. And how by 9dpo I'll have convinced myself that First Response (six days sooner) just don't work for me! And then the lovely blue dye tests that are always BFP! But only after two hours when I've dug out from the bottom of the bin! Then when I've racked up a total of about £80 on every test type imaginable, just purely that one might me a fluke and detect HCG when none of the others have, AF will arrive and I'll be back to square one!

User Image 16th Sept 2010

204 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 204 Replies | Last Page

Morning Girls! Its been pretty quiet on here! Sorry Ive been missing in action but you know what its like at the weekend. DH is everywhere!
Hows everyone getting on? Aroma .... have you tested yet? and you seriously should consider a home sperm test. If it comes up ok then DH has got nothing to worry about. I think you're stressing yourself out thinking there's something wrong with one of you. And stress is the major infertility cause!
Happy.... any BFPs?
Well Im pretty confused! Had + OPks for three days, think the cheapies Ive got are just over sensitive. Which is really no good when you're sick of BDing and just want a rest! Heres my symptoms for 1dpo (I think!)
Terrible gas - and I mean terrible! Not just noisy.
Funny ache down my shins, really quite painful.
Had a "one day only" cold yesterday. Cleared up today but feels like I've got a pea stuck up my nose and I just cant reach it! Trying my very best to sneeze it out but it wont come and I pee myself every time!
So my ticker says "10 days until testing", I would like to wait that long but I know I cant. I'll probably start next Saturday. I'll do three a day. Probably 2 dips strips and an expensive one. So thats five days at £10 per day. But its pay day next week so will probably do two expensive ones a day!

13 years ago • Post starter

Good morning Sara,

No good news on my side! It is -30 degrees celsius outside, and the same temperature in my heart! Damn it, another BFN. Sorry, I am really frustrated. The whole weekend i didn't test thinking that I will have a nice surprise on Monday morning, and guess what, this morning I got a big fat BFN! I am sooo dissapointed!

On a slightly good note, I received my resuts from the blood tests (that I took back in December to measure if my hormone level in my body is right) and the tests came back positive. Everything seems to be fine. But I did get a referal to go see a gynecologist to see if they can do more tests.

I'm kind of down right now...I only have one FRER left and then that's it... I'll try to go get some cheapo ones but my hopes are really low at this point.

Hope we have some BFPs this morning from some of you ladies! xoxoxo

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

13 years ago

You guys are hilarious; can I chime in? I have found th opk to not work if you do them in the mornings... i just learnedd this after having no pos. a few months...

I finally just had to have a serious talk with hubby about when we need to bd and how it all works and if he really wanted this he has to step it up ect.... that was after breakin down and crying when it didn't happen a few times and he didn't get the hint..... I think trying new things is great eventhough ackward at first..... lol..... what we do to concieve!!!! I am 4po and have cramping; bloating; gas and headache; tiredness... so I am in the tww hell!!!

13 years ago

morning ladies!!! So total bfn for me this morning, cramps and spottinf so af will be here in 2 days, i have a horrible chest cold right now too.. I have had a draft of a letter that i wrote to dh back in october that i never sent him telling him how important a child is to me. I had a look at it last night again and edited some parts and feel it is time to send it to him via fb cuz he never looks at his e-mail. this is how we communicate about things like this (how sad I know). So on thursday morning before i go to work shift is 11-7pm i am going to copy and paste it to his messages and then he will be home for a few hrs to think about it. The letter basically says if he does not want another then we are too part ways for good and if he wants another then he needs to get tested and we need to bd 5 days in a row during o time. i know its a threat but he needs to see how important this is too me and i am not wasting anymore time thinking it will just happen..

13 years ago

Jesus Aroma, you do mean business! Would you seriously leave him? It might just be the kick up the backside he needs. Before I married my DH I was with a bloke who never wanted kids and I thought I could go along with that coz I already had my DD. But I hated him and the longer I was with him the greater the hate grew. I felt he was denying me my one right as a women! I still hate him now and hope he's lonely and sad! Hahahahahaha

ya sarah i would leave him even after 8 yrs. i deserve a child and i know the longer i sit on this and not mention anything the more time im wasting and the more i will grow to resent him. so is this a good idea or should i just spit it out tonight and see where it goes???? help me. im soo afrais and i shouldn't be i have a right to have a child of my own right?

13 years ago

Of course you do! You know him better than anyone and if he's not a listener, which they can all go deaf from time to time, I would maybe write a letter. The thing with blokes is that they will not be told to do anything! You need to use reverse psychology. Instead of "you cant be bothered" you say "I feel you cant be bothered". If you anger a fella they close up and retreat. You definately need to have this conversation but I think its better in a letter than on Facebook or orally. It gives it the personal touch and shows youre prepared to take time and effort about it. A facebook message will not get his undivided attention. He'll read it and move to the next message. Its too destracting. And trying to make someone listen, especially if youre gonna shout out "I think you're firing blanks" is not the way to go.

but thing is is that he goes on fb everyday, which i know hw never reads his e-mail and if he does it will be 5 days later or something,so i feel at least he will read it if its on facebook in his private messages, then ohhh the awkward silence that night and me nt wanting to go home from work cuz i know he has read it lol,but i need to do this sarah no if ,ands or buts about it

13 years ago

by the way sarah my name is kristine. and im from vancouver b.c. canada

13 years ago

Hello Laides,

Waw, aroma, does it work better if you make BDing fun? I always try to be a little more inventive, but seriously I am running out of ideas...

Well on my side, I just ordered OPKs and HPTs from "early pregnancy tests". It's the first time that I order online, so I hope it'll work.

AF is not here yet, but I know I am out...so that's why I ordered them. It's soooo annoying. I also took a Gyno appointment on March 23rd...that was the earliest they could give me. Knowing that my cycles can be super long, it will probably be just in time for my next cycle results.

I still have a little bit of hope before AF comes but not much...so in a way, I can't wait for AF to show to start from scratch, with new OPKs and HPTs ready to be "wet"!!! LOOLLL!

So these are the news. I only have one FRER left and I am soooo tempted to test! Oufffff....

How is everybody?

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo