Community post

Discussion

B-O-R-E-D!

View Full Post

Its just so boring, waiting around to ovulate! Last month it was Cd 16, month before Cd 12. At least with the tww you can imagine symptoms and feel things that arent really there, but its allowed, coz its the tww! Now it doesnt matter it your bbs ache or you feel sick in the morning or you fancy eating coal or you're slightly constipated coz I know Im not pregnant! I cant wait for that evap to show up at 6dpo and make my stomache flip because Im sure the line's slightly pink and not at all grey. And how by 9dpo I'll have convinced myself that First Response (six days sooner) just don't work for me! And then the lovely blue dye tests that are always BFP! But only after two hours when I've dug out from the bottom of the bin! Then when I've racked up a total of about £80 on every test type imaginable, just purely that one might me a fluke and detect HCG when none of the others have, AF will arrive and I'll be back to square one!

User Image 16th Sept 2010

204 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 204 Replies | Last Page

@Hope - Thanks for the support. Im gonna have about 200 drinks tonight!
I just didnt want to go that far down the line with tests and all that sh!#e! I know its something hormonal. Well at least they will get to the bottom of it!

13 years ago • Post starter

I already called my app is not till march 11th grrr how ironic would be my due date if i was still preggo... grrrrr i hate the way things happen sometimes....

Sarah love you will be fine DH will not go for younger model your perfect. If he does just pull kick his ass and hide the body.

Everyone else here baby dust to all.. someones bound to get knocked up this month right?

Suzy TTC#1 Yayy for Ovulation

13 years ago

Hahahahahahaha! Thanks Suze!

aww sarah i understand the whole fcking frustration thing!!!! So today i have decided to go ahead on my own and make a drs appointment so he can refeer me to a f.s. here. im tired of dicking around and i want to know if everything is really ok with my body. i am not looking forward to having to go to a f.s. but who knows maybe something is wrong with me and i unlike dh want to find out asap if i can! i am not telling dh cuz i really don't care at this moment about him. who knows maybe a donor will be in my future. i have been trying for 16 months now and OBVIOUSLY there is something going on...did get a +opk this morning and did do bd this morning as well but we all know af will show in 2 weeks. i am REALLY not counting on dh to go for his semen testing cuz deep down he just doesn't want another baby.. AND I refuse to let anything get in my way of this. for the champix sarah i used it a couple of yrs ago and it works really well, frustrating part was i got the beginner pack and was all excited to get on it to find out that i had to go back to the dr and get the full prescription for it so needless to say i have been smoking since then and lately alot more cuz of this whole shitting stress thing. this yr will be the life changing yr for me. either i will get pregnant or i won't and will start my life all over again on my own at 35. WTF why do other people have a life that just falls into place and im the one who constantly has to run the obstacle cours of life

13 years ago

I guess Alot of us will be on the f.s train soon,funny how everyone has decided to do this. Sarah same thing i think mine is a hormonal thing as i have 1 day of medium bleeding and then have spotting for 6-7. even this morning when i went to the bathroom and wiped there was spotting and its calender day 10. F&*&^&ing hormones i hate them...

13 years ago

The FS is nothing new for me I have been seeing one for 2 years now. I am just trying to save me a 2hr trip to get clomid. I have not done the clomid yet because I had surgery in march before that had 3 hsg tests done. I needed to heal from surgery so was due to get clomid on July 7th of 2010 well then i found out on july 5th i was preggo yayy for me it ended badly in august when I mc sad sad day. I wanted to try for a few cycles on my own but i am having now luck now its been 6 months so i am calling my doc. I am hoping my regular obgyn can put me on it and save me 4 hr round trip for a damn script. My Re was super and did a wonderful job on my surgery

To all of you dont be nervous a FS Or Re is just like a regular obgyn they just know how to get you pregnant faster where as a Obgyn is awesome once u get there..

Suzy TTC#1 Yayy for Ovulation

13 years ago

so just got a dr appointment with my gp for febuary 14th. so i guess once i do that appointment he will refeer me to a f.s. which im thinking will get an appointment MONTHS down the road,hah like i have all the fucking time in the world,but whatever i need some answears and need to know if my body is right. im freaking scared as i never thought i would ever have to do this ,but maybe once i find out what is going on i can find some answears within my self

13 years ago

sarah;

you can tell me your experience at the fs because I have an appointment on the 21st!!! lol..... I guess we can compare notes then; well at least dh and I will try this month again and maybe we won't have to use the fs.... here's to hoping but if not then at least I can look forward to some help maybe and have some hope for the future!

13 years ago

@aroma are you on facebook? Oh you must be to message dh that way.

morning!!! yes sarah on fb. first name kristine last name thiessen pitcure of a very fat cute baby (of course) with a wrinkle dog in black and white. find me and add a request. so i am going to give it till tuesday and then bring up the s.a. again to dh and see what happens, i really think this is over and will have to move on with my life this yr,as much as it hurts,tuesaday will be a week since it was mentioned. oh the agaony, god just 1 flippin kid is all i want why can't he see that,so simple,and so close yet sooo far away

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo