Community post

Discussion

Where's my girls? Come on, lets have a laugh!

Moni, Suze, HappyTTC, Aroma, Mel, Hope1010 and anyone I've forgotten where are you? Come on girls lets have some fun without all the TTC pressure! Although, saying that, its all I can think about! Hows tricks everyone?

User Image 16th Sept 2010

9 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 9 of 9 Replies

Idon't want to go to work today and even though im only 6dpo YOU know ill be peeing on some sticks fro now until next monday,god know wonder i can't pay my visa off,its pretty sad when all the transactions are listed as shoppers drug mart lol

13 years ago

Hello love...just awaiting the B**ch to arrive..I'm actaully late according to my regular cycle, but this is a Clomid & B6 cycle..who knows..BFN over the weekend.I'm not wasting another test..

User Image 05/15/10 7/25/11

13 years ago

my tickers wrong...

13 years ago

Well the shoe is on the other foot for me.. I'm waiting for AF to come so I can start IVF and she refuses to show... typical b@tch!!! Oh and regardless of that fact I stilled POAS because well miracles do happen ... it was a BFN.. UGH.. the only positive out of any of this is I can still drink my cosmos which I am finding addicitve to drown my sorrows and have convinved myself the only cure for my new addiction is pregnancy! Looks like I'll be at AA soon!! LOL

13 years ago

Hello lovelies. I'm rather chilled as we are not officially trying for three months. Although I know I will prob ov on Sunday there's no pressure to BD and it makes it much more fun. And now its Friday and its 14.13 which means home time soon! Bring on the weekend!

User Image 16th Sept 2010

13 years ago • Post starter

Hello Sarah,

Well, I'm here...after my MC on Feb 7th, we started trying right away and now I am 5DPO and waiting to see if I am one of the lucky ones to get a BFP right after the MC.

Until now it sounds very promissing, here are my symptoms:
- Nausea (since 3 DPO)
- Lots of horrible smelly gas
- No appetite whatsoever (i only want to eat fruits)
- bloated
- lots of creamy cm
- extreeeemly tired all the time! Yesterday I slept 2.5 hours in the afternoon, then went to bed at 9PM and slept until 6AM and I am still tired now...
- hot flashes

I wonder if I have so many symptoms because of the mc...maybe my hormones are going bananas...

Anyway, this is my story, can't wait to see where you are in your cycle!!!

Looking forward to hear from our friends as well!
xoxoxoxo

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

13 years ago

Oups, for some reason I didn't see the other replies!

@ Aroma: So, what's the outcome with your testing? You must be 8DPO today...time to test lady! :-)

@ MeMoni: What's your update? Did she arrive? I hope not!!!

@Sarah: If we do not get a BFP this cycle, we'll be OFF for 2 cycles as well...I don't want to Christmas or January Baby...plus it would de-stress me a little to take a break...we'll see, it all depends on this cycle...

Ok, well still waiting for news!! xoxoxo

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

13 years ago

good morning everyone!! 9dpo today and been cramping off and on like period coming since 7dpo. af is surley going to come as i have not been taking my b complex and when i don't af shows early.. things have been rough around this house for the last 2 weeks and im trying to deal but it's hard..last night dh was snoring soo loud that i just got up and went to the other bedroom to sleep,only to be woken up to him trying to, unfortunate thing is he got cold and well lets just say he got very and frustrated,gave up and went to have a shower, i didn't know if i should say anything so i didn't and just went back to sleep. oh the fragile male ego when certain parts don't want to work.. this is causing us alot of stress because im willing to do just about anything to have a child and dh is not..I have NEVER been so stressed out in y life but I can't stop obsessing about it and told him if he is not willing to go the distance with me then i might think about artificial insemination.. Never thought i would be in this position in y life but what can I do...

13 years ago

The b**ch showed up Wednesday. I took my 1st pill of Clomid round 3. I'm not getting excited this month either!!

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo