Posts by sarahmc

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Where are you Die Hard Girls?

We all seem to have been very quiet! Whats going on with you all girls? I've been reading but not doing much w ...

27 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Another devastating blow!

When will this ever stop? Why can't I just conceive? Managed twice when I was a teenager but, oh no, cant do i ...

12 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Look Moni, it's me!

No disguises here!

26 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Sweet mother of God, I've opened a can of worms this time!

After a lot of fruitless months I pop off to see my FS, thinking he would just send me off with a prescription ...

3 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

Where's my girls? Come on, lets have a laugh!

Moni, Suze, HappyTTC, Aroma, Mel, Hope1010 and anyone I've forgotten where are you? Come on girls lets have so ...

9 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

Complete Madness!

Why oh why do we let ourselves get sucked in! Every single month theres something a little different than last ...

5 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

clomid girls!

Has anyone experienced late ovulation or no ovulation during the first clomid cycle?

6 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

UK Girlies

Just wanting to touch base with women this side of the pond. All my buddies in the US or Canada dont usually g ...

20 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

B-O-R-E-D!

Its just so boring, waiting around to ovulate! Last month it was Cd 16, month before Cd 12. At least with the ...

204 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

A New Cycle, A New Thread.

CD1. Joy of joys. Well here I am again girls. Getting on everyones nerves no doubt with by obsessive behavior ...

3 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago