Posts by sarahmc

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Discussion

+ OPK today

Anyone the same? Could do with a buddy to compare symptoms etc. I will test again tomoz coz usually i get them ...

6 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

+ opk today! hurray!

After seven long weeks finally got my +opk at 2.20pm (UK)! Yippee! Let the games commence! Anyone with me?

9 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

match fit

In a bid to try and be as healthy as possible i have, for two days, been eating my five a day and drinking a l ...

2 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

Suzy74601 - look at "im going to do a little test"

I posted a reply. Just some info about ovulation. Dont want you to miss it!xx

2 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

I'm going to do a little test!

Im 1dpo. Im going to test every single day from tomorrow until af shows or bfp. Ive got a rake of internet ch ...

213 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

38+. tick tock tick tock!

I feel time is running out for me! Bfns every month and every month nearer to the dreaded "change". ...

16 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

is romance dead?

After a military precision but fruitless month I vowed to make this cycle non serious, spontaneous and more fu ...

10 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

I hate the other TWW!

Af showed on 24/10 so ov in a couple of days! Hurrah! I hate the fact that I know there is no way I'm in the ...

14 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

BFP?

At how many dpo's did you get your bfp? I know i wont be getting mine this, because i just have that feeling. ...

18 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

re: ashley_complicated

I would just like to give all you grown up ladies a pat on the back for throwing bricks at ashleys head! This ...

9 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago