Community post

Discussion

I hate the other TWW!

Af showed on 24/10 so ov in a couple of days! Hurrah!
I hate the fact that I know there is no way I'm in the club. Roll on Saturday. Then I can start the exciting testing. Which I will begin at 3dpo, I'll do 2 a day as I'll convince myself that my Hcg will have doubled by the evening. I will take every test to pieces and inspect them under a very bright light. Everyone of them will be photographed in many different angles, just in case the camera has a sharper eye than me, and kept for line darkness reference. And then to top it all, I'll have spent about £100 on tests and Af will rear her ugly head right on time! Good luck all!

User Image 16th Sept 2010

14 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 14 Replies | Last Page

This completely cracks me up! I love your sense of humor about the whole thing. I was having a bad morning and this totally made me laugh so thanks!

By the way I am a POAS addict myself so I completely understand! I took like a million tests last month but I've promised myself to take one every other day starting at 10 DPO this month so I don't spend so much $$$! So I start testing on Sunday and I have 4 tests in my cupboard. I should start AF before running out of tests by testing every other day so we will see!

& to you this month!

5/9/2010

13 years ago

Hi Amanda, I am completely mental. Every month I do a little chant to the god of patience to help me not test until at least 10dpo. It never works! I just think "one little test wont hurt". Then next thing I know theres 14 first responses in a tuppaware box and I'm only 6dpo! I've just ordered another 50 dip strips! Hahahaha!

13 years ago • Post starter

Hi Ladies,

Great conversation you have going on! I'm sooo glad I'm not the only one that hates this waiting!

I'm currently 8dpo (Well I think??) AF is due on Tuesday.. (Well hopefully not!)

When should I start testing? I hope Mr Post Man delivers my First Reponse 6 Days early sticks tonight :-)

Anybody else having an increase in CM (Yellowish?)

Good Luck to everybody

13 years ago

Hi oddbreed,
Now if i was 8dpo I'd have tested yonks ago. Just do it. Dont get too dissappointed if you get bfn this early on though. Yellow cm is a pregnancy sign. Good luck and fingers crossed!

Bless you! Thank you for giving me a push - I can't wait to get home now! :-)

How many months have you been TTC? Do you have any signs of being preggo yet?

13 years ago

We've been at it for a year. But only getting it right since July. Once I'd got the science bit sorted out I got my bfp the next month! Unfortunately had a missed mc in sept but onwards and upwards and back on the horse. Longing for the TWW coz I get really excited! I get every symptom from 1dpo and I love the anticipation!

Sorry to hear about your mc, and I'm pleased that you are staying positive :-) I hear that good thinking is the way forward.

Please keep us all informed of your symptoms :-)

13 years ago

Cd3. Here we go again with the tedious, dragged out wait! Its been 2 oclock for the for, what feels like, the past four hours!

oh sarah i feel gutted for you :( i am so sorry maybe dec will be your month i am hoping its mine

Suzy TTC#1 Yayy for Ovulation

13 years ago

Lets not be down in the dumps! Do you not feel anything? You seem very calm and that makes me think you're gonna get your bfp!

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo