Community post

Discussion

Another devastating blow!

When will this ever stop? Why can't I just conceive? Managed twice when I was a teenager but, oh no, cant do it when Im really ready! How I would love to throw the towel in and see if the "it'll happen when you stop trying" bulls#1$ really works. But how can you do that? You can't not take your folic acid and why else would you be taking that? and I
pulled out all the stops this month. Although we maybe could have bd a little more we still did it at the right time. Soy Isoflavones, B6, Vitex. Ive tried all the stuff I could do myself. If sleeping with a rotten starfish under my pillow was a fertility aid I would have had 4! I remember when I first met DH, I joked "wouldn't it be awful if we couldn't have kids?"
Well there you go. Tempted fate with my dramatic outlook on life! And now AF has rocked up 4 days early! I didnt even have the two really exciting days of imagining that Ive got a BFP. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

User Image 16th Sept 2010

12 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 12 Replies | Last Page

im so sorry!

TTC #1 - Since 2010 BFP #1 on 11/22/11 (ended 12.13 ectopic) I'm a home cooking, OCD (at times) cleaning, NASCAR watching, Drag Race Loving, country living (being classy is over rated), stay at home, spending some months alone, 4 wheel riding, proud union carpenter wife & I wouldnt have it any other way! Follow my journey in life: http://mythoughtsmylifemywords.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

So sorry sarah! How long have you been trying?

Came Off BC- Feb 2010 Started Clomid 100mg- Feb 2011 Added Metformin 1500mg-March 2011 Added HCG TriggerShot-April 2011 Easter 2011-BFP!!! May 2,2011 July/August/September 2011- 100mg Clomid/1500mg Metformin/HCG Trigger Shot along with follicle checks! October 2011- Same plan just bumped up to 150mg Clomid.. User ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

12 years ago

Dont be sorry girls. Just wanted to shout! Feels like one hundred billion years! Just fed up now. But I know if I stop trying I'll regret it forever. This is my favourite time of my cycle, where you hold your breath as the test develops but, alas, havent even got that this month. Why, why, why, why, why, why? How come kids are just plopping babies out left, right and centre? V frustrating! Im usually very chipper but this has knocked me again.

12 years ago • Post starter

Sara! I am sorry...... I know how frustrating this is because I am still here with you!! No bfp for me yet either. I keep thinking that I am never going to have children either..... I waited for the right time in my life and I did everything the "right" way and now I am suffering for it..... It just sucks sometimes!

12 years ago

I feel you sara..We do all that stupid stuff,legs in air,go to toilet one hour afterwards even if our cyst is about to burst,BD inthe right timing, our husbands feel like machines(we too), we do the rain dance and nothing..and all the kids get pregnant by breath alone!Hang in there ok?

12 years ago

That happened to me last mth...Not only did AF arrive but 3 days early!!!! No hope at all!!! THEN this mth i was 3 days late....and im never late!!damn i was excited..but wat do ya know she finally showed up...Grrrrr!! So ive decided no more tracking o day..I know when it happens and im guna try to relax sum...i say that now but when it gets closer to time ill prolly be obsessing once again!! Best of luck to you!! We r guna get our BFPs ladies!!!

User Image

12 years ago

I completely understand where you are coming from. I have my 4yo daughter (thankfully) from a previous marriage, and she wants a baby sister soo badly. My fiance and I have been trying since Nov 2009. Every person that I know that was pregnant around the same time as me or after me either is pregnant with their 2nd or already has their 2nd, and its devastating. It breaks my heart, and my daughter is constantly talking to me about how much she wants a baby. My fiance and I are trying to stay optimistic, but its hard. I hear ya, girl, and wish you luck. It will happen when it's time, that's what I keep telling myself. Hope for good news for you soon.

12 years ago

my heart goes out to you girl! we've been ttc for 2 months and nothing. it gets so hard, i know. you are in my prayers. GOOD LUCK

12 years ago

EDIT: we've been trying for 2 years, not months!

12 years ago

Feeling much better today! Got my FS app on the 24th so we should find out whats wrong and hopefully he will start to do something about it. I was hoping that we'd be able to do it on our own but, hey-ho, no. Just makes me feels utterly useless. But onwards and upwards. Thanks girlies.

12 years ago • Post starter

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo