Community post

Discussion

Where are you Die Hard Girls?

We all seem to have been very quiet! Whats going on with you all girls? I've been reading but not doing much writing. Hope you're all ok.

User Image 16th Sept 2010

27 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 27 Replies | Last Page

Maybe we're all bd'ing!!!???!!!

xoxo Amanda User Image

12 years ago

hi Sarah!!!! I am still here.... ttc.... 11 months now and diagnosed unexplained infertility.... third month on clomid and hoping this month is the month!!! I had an ultrasound on day 10 and saw three eggys there ready..... I o'd a week ago and we did five days of bding so keeping my fingers crossed.......

How are you doing?

12 years ago

I'm still here. Waiting on phone call for lap. bilateral cathertization surgery, otherwise nothing much,but got a kitten who has been taking my mind off this stuff. How you doing sarah?????

12 years ago

Hi CJ! Three eggs? Wow! Fingers crossed that those little swimmers will catch one of the bloody things!
Kris, a lap eh? Thats really good. At least they will be able to have a really good look and see if anything can be done. Have they given you any indication of when?
Ive been prodded and poked, pictures taken of places Ive never seen! Ive got a blocked tube but also had a biopsy to see whether all hormones in my uterus lining were good enough to withstand a pregnancy. DH has had SA and we go back for the dreaded verdict on 24th. Although Ive been doing everything I can. B6, Vitex, Soy Isoflavones, Green Tea and Pre Seed.It still hasnt effing worked! 10dpo today and BFN! I was convinced that the soy would have created 15 eggs and all of them would be fertilized therefore BFP would have been acheived at 6dpo. No such luck. I think if I ever got a BFP i would have a heart attack and die! Im so used to BFNs now that I dont think I would be able to cope!

12 years ago • Post starter

hey ladies....I'm still here too. Working on about 8 DPO, but not feeling too hopeful this month. We're at 16 months TTC with the MC included in that. Been 8 months TTC since then. big sigh

I saw that expecting to expect got her BFP, so I'm still holding out hope, just sort of sick of the whole thing. I'm not using OPKs anymore, and I don't really track my symptoms either. Guess I'm just sick of the BFNs.

If nothing happens by October, the doctor said we will start testing. I'm just going to wait until the new year though. No sense in ruining the holidays again.

12 years ago

omg sarah....i just saw your signature. HYSTERICAL. Please tell me you did that on purpose...just made my day

12 years ago

no idea when sarah they said bout 3 month waitng list so somewhere around end of sept to end of october. I really don't think anything can be done as both tubes are blocked,but its worth a shot. just soo sick and tired of like you said being poked and prodded,and having every tom,dick and harry looking at my nether regions.. I'm not a shy person at all but come on,i don't want the whole world to see my va jay jay... I really hope things work out for you,and the rest of us girls, and like you said i will probably die of a heartattack if i do ever see a bfp,but at least i get to see it before i do die lol...

12 years ago

Hi bannisterh! I did do it on purpose and it took me ages to work out! hahahahahaha!
8dpo you're still well in! Its all about PMA. I reckon if we all think we're preggers it will happen!

Well at least Kris, if we ever get bfps, we'll get real early scans coz they'll be scared of ectopic. Hurrah to that added bonus!

Hi aromatherapy,

I was reading online doing research for natural remedies for infertiity. I came across this website. Not sure if you've tried it or not since you have blocked fallopian tubes.

http://blocked-fallopian-tubes.com/

Might be worth a try. :)

ME-31 DH-37 TTC 6 years Feb 2006- Natural pregnancy m/c 9 weeks 2010- 3 cycles with Clomid/IUI- Nov2011- Lap- Stage 1 Endo, Uterine Septum, Ovarian Cyst & Left Tube blocked Feb2012 & Apr2012- FSH + IUI- IVF # 1: BCP/Lupron, Menopur and Follistim No Frosties 12dpt- 14dpt- Beta 30 16dpt- Beta 24 Chemical Pregnancy IVF#2: BCP, Menopur, Follistim

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo